Fucking great.

Acataleptic

Das Omen..
Sep 18, 2006
Pyramaze; sadly the first time I'd hear them was at ProgPower VII, and they became an automatic favorite. They weren't even that angry when we accidently found our way into their hotel room (oops, blame the Marriott.)

You guys fucking rock.
<3

Wish i could've seen em. Its rare that bands impress initialy with a live show these days, like they seem to do w/you. I can only say that thier two cd.s are the best power metal that i've heard! Check em out.

Couldnt make the trip unfortunately. Did -Vision Divine- perform? If so, how were they? They were scheduled but i thought they pulled out? Thier concept cd "Perfect Machine" is second only to "The Bone Carver". Mike (PYR.) has seen them himself & even said they were great. Great to hear the positive reviews about Pyramaze set. Thanks again for shipping me out "The Bone Carver" -nice talk we had when i called Nightmare Rec. to order it.

muzmaze said:
Couldnt make the trip unfortunately. Did -Vision Divine- perform? If so, how were they? They were scheduled but i thought they pulled out? Thier concept cd "Perfect Machine" is second only to "The Bone Carver". Mike (PYR.) has seen them himself & even said they were great. Great to hear the positive reviews about Pyramaze set. Thanks again for shipping me out "The Bone Carver" -nice talk we had when i called Nightmare Rec. to order it.

Yes I saw a few songs of V.D. they were very good and the singer was right on, very good pitch and perfect delivery!