full line up Keep it True VI festival

carnut

\m/
Apr 29, 2004
Helgium
While you guys in the US are guessing wich bands PP will bring, we got the full line up for the keep it true festival in Germany;

RIOT (USA)
EXCITER (CAN)
ROSS THE BOSS (USA)
(A Night Of Early Manowar)
SOLITUDE AETURNUS (USA)
PARADOX (GER)
GRIM REAPER (UK)
AXEHAMMER (USA)
SILVER FIST (ESP)
(Playing a special MURO Set)
DARKNESS (GER)
WOTAN (ITA)
POWERVICE (HOL)

I'm pretty exited they added Grim Reaper to the list (including vocalist Steve Grimmet !!)

Warm up show on Friday;
DEMON (UK)
ASSASSIN (GER)
DRIFTER (CH)
SEVEN WITCHES (USA)
DANTESCO (PUERTO RICO)

carnut said:
While you guys in the US are guessing wich bands PP will bring, we got the full line up for the keep it true festival in Germany;

RIOT (USA)
EXCITER (CAN)
SOLITUDE AETURNUS (USA)
GRIM REAPER (UK)
SILVER FIST (ESP)
DARKNESS (GER)

DEMON (UK)

I don't care/know about the rest but for those only worth the admission ticket price.

Damn you guys, you always have the best stuff :p

carnut said:

RIOT (USA)
EXCITER (CAN)
ROSS THE BOSS (USA)
SOLITUDE AETURNUS (USA)
PARADOX (GER)
GRIM REAPER (UK)
AXEHAMMER (USA)
SILVER FIST (ESP)
DARKNESS (GER)
WOTAN (ITA)
POWERVICE (HOL)

I'm pretty exited they added Grim Reaper to the list (including vocalist Steve Grimmet !!)

Warm up show on Friday;
DEMON (UK)
ASSASSIN (GER)
DRIFTER (CH)
SEVEN WITCHES (USA)
DANTESCO (PUERTO RICO)

Carnut... is this a one or two day fest, who is the headliner (s), and most importantly, how long does Solitude Aeturnus play?:Spin:

Hi friends,

first of all a happy new metallic year to all the KIT supporters. The KEEP IT TRUE VI billing is now complete and I think it holds some suprises. First of all we decided to get another band on the Saturday and that will be GRIM REAPER with their amazing vocalist Steve Grimmet. This will be a real GRIM REAPER show and not like the gig they played in Wacken some years ago. Further on we finally have the headliner for the Friday show and that will be British legends DEMON, which is a huge honour for us to have them. In addition to that SEVEN WITCHES with former SAVATAGE guitarrist Jack Frost and former HADES/WATCHTOWER singer Alan Tecchio, will also perform on the Friday. So finally KEEP IT TRUE VI is complete and we hope we can again present you a great package of traditional Heavy Metal.

KEEP IT TRUE VI
"Metal Soldiers"

RIOT (USA)
EXCITER (CAN)
ROSS THE BOSS (USA)
SOLITUDE AETURNUS (USA)
PARADOX (GER)
GRIM REAPER (UK)
AXEHAMMER (USA)
SILVER FIST (ESP)
DARKNESS (GER)
WOTAN (ITA)
POWERVICE (HOL)

08. April 2006
Lauda-Königshofen, Tauberfrankenhalle

KEEP IT TRUE VI
"Metal Knights"

DEMON (UK)
ASSASSIN (GER)
DRIFTER (CH)
SEVEN WITCHES (USA)
DANTESCO (PUERTO RICO)

07. April 2006
Dittigheim, Sporthalle

Tickets are available for 17 Euro (KIT) and 8 Euro (Warm Up) Please do not forget that the Warm Up was sold out two weeks before, so try to get your tickets in advance.

Metal On,

Oli + Tarek

Walter_Langkowski said:
Carnut... is this a one or two day fest, who is the headliner (s), and most importantly, how long does Solitude Aeturnus play?:Spin:

It is a 1day event, but there is a warmup show on Friday, (with demon, 7 Witches...), so in fact 2 days. If we go, we probably skip the warmup show, as we have to get there one day earlier for that...
Headliner is Riot , most bands have a very decent playing time, so also Solitude Aeturnus will have good playing time

Orklord said:
The warm up show is the day before ;)

When I go, I also want to go to the Warm-up Show.

And isn't the festival headlined by Riot and Exciter?

Can be a so called co-headliner, but normally the bands play in order as mentioned in the list ...

Walter_Langkowski said:
RIOT is the headliner, as for SA they will very likely get a 1 hour long set.