Full Metal Racket on JJJ

I'm out of the habit of listening to the radio, but will try to remember to tune in again.

Would that be the same Australia wide do you know?

edit - yeh it is...ill check it out tonight

I checked it out, it was not to bad actually...that interview with frost was cool

I actually listened as well, which was unusual! It was a pretty good interview, and he seemed like a normal bloke!

Incarnate said:
Ah I love that show. I listen to it all the time, but Im always asleep at about 12.30. BTW I want one of us to be the Metal God!

:kickass:

That would rock hey

Man, I used to listen to this every Friday, then Tuesday once it changed, when I was a kid. From 1995 to 2000 it was permanent listening. I haven't heard it in years.. what a pity.

I'd like to hear it some more.

I used to listen to it and all the metal shows a lot. I'm a bit out of the habit now, as I'm not sitting in my room doing homework like I was for years....

I'm listening to Full Metal Racket now. They had Mark P from Alarum on, which was nice. Now there's a Geoff Tate interview. Yay.

Don't forget you can download the show from the Full Metal Racket site for a week after it has aired.

P.S, I was one of the Metal Gods a few weeks back ;)

L.F said:
Don't forget you can download the show from the Full Metal Racket site for a week after it has aired.

P.S, I was one of the Metal Gods a few weeks back ;)

heh, nice one man :kickass:

biggsy said:
I don't know about you guys, but I find those questions fucking hard!

I've gerenally found them pretty easy, but what annoys me is whenever I get on the air always gets me with something I don't know. A couple of weeks back I tried to reclaim my Metal God Status, I knew the answer to every question he asked before I got on, I knew the first question he asked me but the second one I had no idea. Then when he went on with the calls, I knew all the next batch he asked. :erk: