Fullmoon- United Aryan Evil

Oblivious Maximus

I am the worm
Nov 5, 2003
Serving time in the middle of nowhere
I just discoverd this quality black metal band. I got it in the mail today, and I can't get enough of it. My favorite track so far is "The Wolfish Initation". It sucks theise guy's are split up. If I can find it, I will buy their second demo. Anyone else like this band?

You know I had it on my computer but deleted it, I dont know if it was the guy who ripped it, but it sounded worse than a 8 track. It was barely audible.

The production is decent, but you're not the only one who's complained about bad mp3s.

This release is one of my favourites. One of few to rival Thousand Swords in the epic department.

I have something else by them, a rehearsal, no vocals.

I've been hearing for a while that this will be re-released on LP with improved production.

The members are now in Ohtar, a different, but excellent group.

I went looking for some information on these guys because I generally enjoy the "epic" sound but regardless of how much more important music is than image, they look far too fucking stupid for me to take seriously.

4803_photo.JPG

Talk about geeks.

Yeah, I agree. The mp3's quite suck.

And I wouldn't consider black metal bands to be the utmost authority on looking 'hip.' Even some power metal bands look cooler.

I'd suggest just downloading it again from a different user. I got it from somebody on Direct Connect and the sound quality is perfectly fine.

anonymousnick2001 said:
And I wouldn't consider black metal bands to be the utmost authority on looking 'hip.' Even some power metal bands look cooler.
It's nothing to do with looking "hip". It's about not being deluded enough to think that your music will stop Frodo from throwing the ring into Mount Doom.

At least Power Metallers look as if they pay their own rent...

I listened to it for the first time today, and didn't really hear anything special in it.