Fun with Metal!

I had no idea the animosity ran so deep after his departure!I understand how one could fall out of love with something that meant so much to them at one time,but when egos get the better of someone and ruin friendships well that's just plain blasphemy!!!

Reactions: redfly
I had no idea the animosity ran so deep after his departure!I understand how one could fall out of love with something that meant so much to them at one time,but when egos get the better of someone and ruin friendships well that's just plain blasphemy!!!

There's a lot going on there lol He sounds a bit nuts but also makes some good points sometimes, but also sounds nuts! He should still be in Anthrax lol

Well I suppose that's what happens when you allow your wife to slap you around lol!But yeah he does still belong in Anthrax.

There was plenty of stories about her being into heavier music when she lived here, haven't seen that movie though.

Heavy didn't necessarily mean she rocked out to Naplam Death but apparently she frequented venues that played more than dance crap. And she did end up marrying one of the Good Charlotte brothers...honestly how much heavier does it get :rofl: