Fun with Metal!

Can go even deeper in the hole with jokes like.
How can you tell if the drum riser is level?
There is drool coming out of both sides of the drummer's mouth.

I used to know a drummer that got really offended by jokes like that, it was the main reason we'd keep telling drummer jokes.

Reactions: redfly and Neptune
Those people look like they are just coming in from a cold night sleeping on the street. In this country our big sale that makes people got stupid is Boxing Day, but it's warm here so people aren't rugged up in coats and beanies...they don't look homeless :) Still I can imagine all that padding does help with the way people act.

Reactions: Neptune and redfly
So. I'm assuming some of you have heard the new Stryper song?
Well the chorus genuinely makes me laugh and I knew I'd heard it before.
It's been bugging me but I found it! At the end. Frankly, I think I nailed it.

Reactions: Neptune and Slammed
So. I'm assuming some of you have heard the new Stryper song?
Well the chorus genuinely makes me laugh and I knew I'd heard it before.
It's been bugging me but I found it! At the end. Frankly, I think I nailed it.

I hadn't made that connection, but I have to admit I didn't get all the way through that Stryper song. I was prepared to give Stryper a go and when there was heading about that song being the faster they've ever written I thought I'd listen but I couldn't get to the end. Once upon a time I could listen to Stryper but I don't think I can now.

Reactions: redfly
C'mon! that shit is dead on! lmao! Where's Neptune?!:D
I honestly tried. But that chorus overshadows the entire song. I didn't even make it to the solo. Not that I ever listened to them, I didn't. But I did give it an honest chance.

C'mon! that shit is dead on! lmao! Where's Neptune?!:D
I honestly tried. But that chorus overshadows the entire song. I didn't even make it to the solo. Not that I ever listened to them, I didn't. But I did give it an honest chance.
I’d have to say that your on the money!Never been a Stryper fan and well maybe I’ll give them another chance..........Nope lol!

Reactions: redfly
Is a hispter wearing such a t-shirt retaliation for Gary standing up against whichever Kardashian was making similar metal shirts?
Just something I saw,but would never buy!That is perhaps the best correlation in reference to the hipster culture or whatever you call it!

Reactions: redfly and Slammed
I seem to remember a Kardashian got up Gary's goat last year maybe for wearing a Slayer t-shirt, but definitely for wearing shirts she recreated and he started wearing one that said Fuck The Kardashians.

Reactions: Neptune