Fun with Metal!

So he must give his gift bags away to the poor then? Lol. Just bustin chops! :) I've seen some of his interviews. He seems like a decent human. I don't think I know that series...oh wait. I thought that was a movie for some reason.

Edit: I was thinking of Ghost Town

Last edited:
Reactions: Neptune and Slammed
He's doesn't deny being a hypocrite. :p

Nah After Life he plays a husband grieving his wife who died of cancer. The only thing that keeps him going is the videos she recorded before she died and the fact that someone has to feed the dog. He's a guy who gives zero fucks about the world around him but still manages to function in society. The comedy is often very dark but it's well written and well acted.

Reactions: redfly and Neptune
This popped up on FB almost as a test for redfly.
It was the first photo shoot with a particular person and the challenge was to name all the people
tick tick tick times a wasting redfly :p

278010470_529804488515584_6299654182754385295_n.jpg

Bah!Try clicking on that Viking avatar at the top left of the page and if it comes up hit your volume maybe.

I can see his name and some posts below a collection of what might be avatars. There looks like one video with beer, one with an arm tattoo and one with a guy sitting at a white piano

I never remember the drummers name, even a few weeks ago when redfly mentioned it I had to look the name up to remember who it was. Mr Bassman is another I have a blank spot for, I can't even name half the bands he's been in other than his two latest ones. I do remember their original singer though, he was much better than the guy in the picture :p:rolleyes: :)