Fun with Metal!

I think it's cool he wants to be Santa Claus, but I think his kids are a little old for it from memory.

Reactions: redfly
Dude how’s your rig set up doing? I know you’re limited to gain because of living quarters but are you still making time?You better be!

Dude how’s your rig set up doing? I know you’re limited to gain because of living quarters but are you still making time?You better be!
Oh man. I haven't played plugged in for...I don't even know how long. I'm still playing but just an electric unplugged. My brother in law was here form Germany over the summer. He's an electrical engineer. He took my processor all apart and re soldered. It seemed like it worked. but it only lasted about 10 minutes. It's just too frustrating to use the thing the way it switches effects at random. And since it's a bass amp and head it's not very good to use for guitar without the processor. So. It sucks, but I'm keeping my fingers limber at least. I'm too broke to get any pedals right now especially with Xmas coming.
I have a very small Marshal amp and head in the basement but I'm not even sure where it came from or if they work. But I'm going to have to dig them out and find out. Cause I'm missing the metal and it's driving me crazy lol.

Reactions: Neptune
It's kind of weird thinking about births and deaths on the same date, but you're right it's really fucked when death comes knocking on the same exact day

Yeah and nearly as weird as Gene Simmons writing about the 27 club.

Oh no hang on that's not weird, according to blabbermouth commentors he'd trademark the 27 club and charge people entry if he could.

I don't know how well the book well sell but I did think some of the comments were a little harsh. Sure he did it to make money but it was also fairly well researched, it wasn't just a name and shame 27 year old thing. He's also not the only one to release such a book.

In this country we have a shit load of d-list celebs and comedians writing kids and young adult books. At least Gene's book is not aimed at kids just to make money....he did that with the comics :)

Oh I don't know. It might have. There definitely wasn't a fanfare of BS and dribble that came with it if it has been released. Maybe Gene needs to take a lesson from KK about how to promo a book!