Fun with Metal!

i present to you guys ...... Megatrump
2k2m48.jpg

Oh god, that pic again :lol:

Reactions: Neptune
Maybe it's why Dave's taking so fucking long with the new record, he's going through Trump-ification and when he comes out on tour next his face will look like that!

Reactions: Neptune and redfly
I believe the doco is focusing on her/their lives up to his solo career or thereabouts. So it could be no more than maybe ten, or a hundred different fights.

Reactions: redfly and Neptune
I believe the doco is focusing on her/their lives up to his solo career or thereabouts. So it could be no more than maybe ten, or a hundred different fights.
I don't see how it could have anything to do with them at all if there is no drugs or money. The no sex part is a big relief lol.

Reactions: Slammed
I haven't really read the the full description but the bit I did read seemed to suggest it was focusing on the time where they met. Where she was her dad's girl moving up through the ranks and treating people like he did, only to steal Ozzy away from her dad's label when he wanted to break away from Sabbath.

The current media spoke about the sex enough they don't need it in a movie :)

Reactions: redfly
Oh yeah, he was doing that shit almost immediately after BS formed. I'm not sure but I think Sharon was less of a druggie under her father's wing, but she learnt how to rule with her fist and she learnt how to be as shrewd as he was. I think when Ozzy decided to go solo Sharon talked him into sobering up but like most other times in his life it failed and he might have dragged her deeper into that rabbit hole with him. Apparently her old man went batshit crazy when she told him that she was taking Ozzy and flying the coop, tried to get her banned from the local industry and all sort of shit if the stories she has told are right.

Oh yeah, in a lot of ways she was lucky she found Ozzy, he might have given as good as he got but I'm sure in the sate he was always in he was never at full strength. If she had married someone sober they might have killed her when she raised a fist to them.