Fun with Metal!

As long as KK keeps the trademark to his studs pattern otherwise Gene will steal it and sell it!

Reactions: redfly
There is a theory that all politicians would be better politicians if they listened to metal, but I'm not sure that's what they had in mind. :)

Besides if all politicians listened to metal you'd get that one dumb fuck who chooses to listen to black metal. He'd be the whiny little flea bag that wont talk to anyone unless it's about how superior black metal is, how depressed he is and how other politicians just aren't in his league because they don't listen to black metal like him.

There is a theory that all politicians would be better politicians if they listened to metal, but I'm not sure that's what they had in mind. :)

Besides if all politicians listened to metal you'd get that one dumb fuck who chooses to listen to black metal. He'd be the whiny little flea bag that wont talk to anyone unless it's about how superior black metal is, how depressed he is and how other politicians just aren't in his league because they don't listen to black metal like him.
:lol:
Check out how evil my makeup looks.

slayer-trump.jpg