Fun with Metal!

Dunno what you're talking about, I still shine on my air guitar :)

My Mum's been giving me the shits lately because every chance she gets she tells me I have to wear trousers, shirt and a tie for at least one of the dinners on the cruise. I haven't worn a tie or trousers in 15 years since I got married so of course I have to be a rebel, or maybe annoying, and every time it comes up I make excuses for not dressing up. I've come up with every excuse, but the best come back so far is to tell her I'm wearing my red flame shirt with the orange Gibson Flying V tie. She hates both so I've found the best defence for not wearing a tie is to tell her I am going to wear one!! :)

Reactions: redfly and Neptune
Dunno what you're talking about, I still shine on my air guitar :)

My Mum's been giving me the shits lately because every chance she gets she tells me I have to wear trousers, shirt and a tie for at least one of the dinners on the cruise. I haven't worn a tie or trousers in 15 years since I got married so of course I have to be a rebel, or maybe annoying, and every time it comes up I make excuses for not dressing up. I've come up with every excuse, but the best come back so far is to tell her I'm wearing my red flame shirt with the orange Gibson Flying V tie. She hates both so I've found the best defence for not wearing a tie is to tell her I am going to wear one!! :)
Dammit! I should have grabbed my air guitar! That always nails it!

Guess you'll just have to bring her to the metal cruise huh?! :kickass:

Reactions: Slammed