Fun with Metal!

104309991_1840855942762030_2682424102475497481_n.jpg

Reactions: Neptune and redfly
Not sure about the shake and bake, I think we have something like that here which makes flavoured potatoes in the oven or something. You put the spud in a bag, shake it and it coats them with some flavours, then you put them in the oven to cook. The hay sticking from the mouth I assume is just a country boy thing. Once upon a time here a country boy was someone who had 'hay behind the ears' but that's slowly been replaced by the image of a person chewing on hay.

Reactions: redfly and Neptune
Oh ok, I was thinking it had to be older than that. AK looks whacked out.
Kind of looks like Bittner is leading the band. I know it's not a hard and fast rule but generally a band's leader is foremost in the pics yet in this one that person seems to be Bittner.

Oh ok, I was thinking it had to be older than that. AK looks whacked out.
Kind of looks like Bittner is leading the band. I know it's not a hard and fast rule but generally a band's leader is foremost in the pics yet in this one that person seems to be Bittner.
I generally think AK looks whacked out lol.
I don't think Flotsam runs on a lot of formality :)

Reactions: Slammed and Neptune
Yeah he does a bit, but this time I think he outdid himself. I had to check twice to make sure it was him :)
Was interesting to see videos of singers doing different things in isolation. Blitz always has what I guess is an electronic cigarette he's puffing on, where as AK who looks whacked out was drinking coffee.

Putting this here so I remember to watch it later. Whether it's fun with metal or not I guess I'll find out later.

Reactions: redfly
Lombardo looks different, not sure if it's the face fungus or something else but I'm not sure I'd have recognised him if his name wasn't on the screen.

Reactions: redfly