Fun with Metal!

I'm not sure if this is 'fun" or just silly.

R-14975842-1584977729-8055.jpeg.jpg

and their first EP

0fW8STWExnHLQa_p_f7Syb3lwz5PV4mAtDHx1cO7Vzhg5bMppv9o16efP09rExnbevUzjbswRPSmZg9rW7oIlfBJv-fUbKR-zzLD3j_9XQsVnZRskM6tM4ZKOoQbaNrktQoO9xU

Reactions: Neptune and redfly
It's not the worst album cover I've seen, it reminds me a lot of 80/90's crossover, but according to Metal Archives they are death/thrash from Netherlands. They have one album and a few EP's out and they have such classic song titles as Brains For Breakfast, Coffinfeeder, Poser Killer, Burn The Rapist and Mature Love. The song titles sound like crossover songs too.

Reactions: Neptune and redfly
Zetro doesn't do a bad job of the vocals. I wouldn't want him singing too many Megadeth songs but his voice makes that song kind of interesting. Don't much about the guitarist other than him being in Shadowfall previously.

Reactions: redfly and Neptune
Zetro doesn't do a bad job of the vocals. I wouldn't want him singing too many Megadeth songs but his voice makes that song kind of interesting. Don't much about the guitarist other than him being in Shadowfall previously.
No he doesn't do a bad job. I kinda think he could've done better though. and he missed the " And Buried " part at the end...I like that part! :yell:

Reactions: Neptune and Slammed