Fun with Metal!

Thankfully we've only got a this week left of home schooling. Our youngest is supposed to go back on Tuesday and the eldest 2 weeks after that. No one understands why they've split the grades by two weeks but some dickhead in the government suggested it so the first three and the highest two grades go to school for two weeks, then the 7 grades in the middle go back. For us (me) it's a logistical pain in the arse to get one kid to school, my wife to work, and the other kid home to do her school work so the youngest wont be going for two weeks. The school threatened us that there will be no school work for the youngest if they stay at home but I simply laughed and told them she deserves another two weeks off.
They won't give her homework if she stays home?! What the absolute fuck? Yeah I don't understand why they would break up the grades going back like that either?

Reactions: Slammed
They won't give her homework if she stays home?! What the absolute fuck? Yeah I don't understand why they would break up the grades going back like that either?

Yeah it's too hard for them to produce the shitty work they are giving us while having kids in the class room.
It's a weird situation I understand no parents on the school grounds, pick ups from certain areas etc but splitting the grades is stupid. If one kid takes the bug home everyone is in quarantine anyway. I think it's the governments way of pleasing the teachers union who didn't want to go back yet because they still believe the kids are going to spread this bug. Teachers however mostly want to be back, they too are sick of this home school bullshit.

Reactions: redfly
Bwahahahaha!!!

5B00FACF-brave-history-may-20th-2018-pantera-dark-tranquillity-joe-cocker-the-doors-hurricane-kiss-savatage-slaughter-soilwork-mystic-prophecy-hammerfall-pagan-s-mind-mayan-leprous-and-california-breed-image.jpg

When I saw that on the other link I was a bit shocked. It's not even the typical 80's thrash look.

Cliff's the only one that doesn't have the KK influence :)

Yeah it does look like that, and Cliff's the hippy teacher who caught them smoking in the dunny.