Fun with Metal!

Back when Overkill were a pirate metal band

119529206_1928660633981560_9221376442332578586_o.jpg

Reactions: Neptune and redfly
Here is something I have never noticed before.

If you take the verses of Born Of Fire you can almost fit them exactly into Reign Of Terror. The chorus doesn't work as well but it will work with a bit of effort. The verses or Reign Of Terror also fit into the Born Of Fire, although for me it's a little bit more difficult because I know the words to Slayer better.

Cool I'll check this out tonight :headbang:

Reactions: Slammed
Nice! I still have a Years Of Decay shirt. But I need a new one it's shall we say. decayed a little. I haven't seen them sell on of those yet though.

I need new band t-shirts, I think the only one I have that still fits is a Maiden Benjamin Breeg one. I know there is a few I kept for nostalgia's sake which don't fit but there isn't many of those and the rest all ended up with holes in them.

Reactions: redfly and Neptune
I need new band t-shirts, I think the only one I have that still fits is a Maiden Benjamin Breeg one. I know there is a few I kept for nostalgia's sake which don't fit but there isn't many of those and the rest all ended up with holes in them.
Yeah same here. There's a bunch I want but man it gets expensive quick! But yeah I'd really like some reissues of the old shirts. I have an awesome greenhouse effect shirt that I'd love to get in a bigger size. It was small back I was teenager lol I only got it because it was the only one they had and I'd never seen it before. Or since!

Reactions: Neptune and Slammed
One of the other issues I have found is that quality is not all that great from some places. I prefer 100% cotton and more seem to be these days but some of the workmanship makes them really shitty and they either loose shape or they tear easily.

The Labyrinth t-shirt I designed for my wife was really good quality, 100% preshunk cotton, the seams are double sewn and picture aside the shirt looks like it's good quality. It wasn't the cheapest shirt ever but given the number of shirts these band sites and label sell I still think they could ensure all their shirts were of a decent quality.

Reactions: Neptune and redfly
Yeah you’re absolutely right about the quality these days.

I was typing this exact thing until I looked down and saw yours lol. You quality on a lot of them are really bad. I don't what kind of cotton these people are using but it's not normal!
The only really good t shirt I've gotten since back in the day is a Corrosion shirt I got a few years ago in the box set pre order for the first album they did as a three piece when it looked like Pepper may not come back. It's at least twice as thick and actually fits right.
It seems like a lot of newer t shirts just fit oddly.

The Labyrinth t-shirt I designed for my wife was really good quality, 100% preshunk cotton, the seams are double sewn and picture aside the shirt looks like it's good quality. It wasn't the cheapest shirt ever but given the number of shirts these band sites and label sell I still think they could ensure all their shirts were of a decent quality.
Oh shit! Happy Birthday!...?

I was typing this exact thing until I looked down and saw yours lol. You quality on a lot of them are really bad. I don't what kind of cotton these people are using but it's not normal!
The only really good t shirt I've gotten since back in the day is a Corrosion shirt I got a few years ago in the box set pre order for the first album they did as a three piece when it looked like Pepper may not come back. It's at least twice as thick and actually fits right.
It seems like a lot of newer t shirts just fit oddly.

I got a free singlet with an Aussie CD a few years ago. For a singlet it was pretty good quality which was surprising given the album was discounted.