Fun with Metal!

I'm still amazed at how talented all these people were at such young ages. Not just Testament but the whole scene.
Alex playing lefty?

There was a lot of talent floating around pubs and clubs in the 80's and 90's. What used to surprise me was seeing the talent that didn't get signed to deals.

They are both playing left, I reckon the picture must be reverse.

Reactions: Neptune and redfly
Yeah lady luck can be a crazy bitch!

Oh right. I didn't think about that. Sneaky. :p

The harsh alternative to talent not being discovered is what happened in the 60's where so much talent got signed but no one knew what they were signing and they ended up being ripped off.

Some times I think the people publishing the pictures don't think of it either :)

Reactions: redfly and Neptune
Yeah he is. Hit the wall out of nowhere quick. I really don't like that he looks kind of frail, obviously some of that is from his ordeal. but it was kind of happening before. I don't want that to continue. Fight it Dave! Back to the gym!

You're right, in some of the shots he looks really frail and old. and it was happening before. I don't know if you can fight back against old age because Dave wears a lot of his age in his face but you're right it would be good if he got back to something.

You're right, in some of the shots he looks really frail and old. and it was happening before. I don't know if you can fight back against old age because Dave wears a lot of his age in his face but you're right it would be good if he got back to something.
Man there's times where he had some good sized guns lol. I'd wonder if he was still doing martial arts but by the looks I'd say no.
You know, when I think about fighting aging and think it's futile. I think Stallone lol.
And now back to...FUN WITH METAL!!! YAY!

I thought it was Halford at first. You gotta admit. He's got the move perfected!

https://www.facebook.com/1504714829803694/posts/2717773688497796/

Reactions: Neptune and Slammed
Man there's times where he had some good sized guns lol. I'd wonder if he was still doing martial arts but by the looks I'd say no.
You know, when I think about fighting aging and think it's futile. I think Stallone lol.
And now back to...FUN WITH METAL!!! YAY!

I thought it was Halford at first. You gotta admit. He's got the move perfected!

https://www.facebook.com/1504714829803694/posts/2717773688497796/

I'm sure age will catch us all one day, the difference is we don't keep taking photo of ourselves too prove it :)

Facebook? You have Facebook now? Is that your thumb? Do you have too much spare time on your hands?
It's strange how recognisable that thumb is even without the music, the tattoo gave it away for me.

Oh I know it will. but lifting a little weight would help with the frail look.

Hahaha hell no! The lil lady sent me this. I think I'll have to get it eventually though. Like a cell phone. :bah: For some reason the thumb reminds me of a pork chop...not sure why! :rolleyes:

Reactions: Neptune and Slammed
I lift more weight, than I did when I was younger, every time I stand up so I'll be okay :p

Kerry Pork Chop King, he'll be happy as a pig in shit with that nickname :)

No crazy eyes, but maybe stoner eyes
And Zetro looks like he wants someone to throw him a bone

118635388_1914136075434016_2602278902781755304_o.jpg

At least Lars could play this drumkit :)

SET-ALL-4-J16-1500.jpg

Damn, the image direct from Blabber didn't load properly so I went and got it from Knucklebones and saw that the price of these 4 figures is $536.40 (down from $596).

Reactions: redfly