Fun with Metal!

Ol' Crazy Eyes again! Not only has he gone crazy eyes again but it almost looks like he's photo bombed the pic and shouldn't be there.

117613805_1896758880505069_5371736653544032962_o.jpg

Reactions: redfly
It seems they are always there so it might be one very long trip. Such a trip might even explain why he rarely seems to lose his cool.

And Zetro seems not too happy you have it on :p
I had to design my own t-shirt the other day. Because I don't trust international shipping to get anything here before my wife's birthday next month I couldn't use any site overseas for band shirts and the local suppliers had nothing but mainstream shit in. So I happened upon a local mob who print anything on any shirt/jacket/hoodie whatever all you have to do is provide the pic and tell them you have the right to use it. So I designed my own Labyrinth shirt which is similar but different to the DVD cover of the movie.

Reactions: Neptune and redfly
He can get his own sleeves! :p

Damn it's almost been a year already since her last birthday?! I forgot about that movie I haven't seen it since it came out. I tried to make a mug with the Return To The Apocalyptic City cover on it but they wouldn't let me. I said, I'm only making one! Lol wtf.

Reactions: Neptune and Slammed
He'd probably just rip them off again anyway!

Yeah she has one every year :) My wife loves that movie and when I was hunting around for stuff to buy online, since we are supposed to be in isolation, I wouldn't have thought of getting such a shirt. It was only that every other option came up blank and designing my own seemed like a viable option that I dumped the band idea and went with something else she likes.

Technically the original image is copyrighted, but as I have cut and pasted multiple parts together I believe I have done enough to shift the copyright. I still don't own the rights to any single part of the image but the entire image becomes non-copyrighted. The printing mob claims that if they are ever approached by a copyright holder they just pass the owners details on to that mob and have nothing to do with any fighting. To me that suggests they don't often get calls from copyright holders. I also can't image the studio holding the copyright knocking on the door and asking to go through the clothes collection to see if the design is still in existence and wasn't destroyed/lost/binned.