Fun with Metal!

Isolation ends just after her birthday (at this stage) I might have to offer her our sanity as a present :)

7-10 days delivery time according to the site. It's been 5 days so far but I haven't checked the status yet.

Reactions: redfly
As much as the school hasn't changed much and are still making stupid mistakes daily this time around is a lot easier than last so theoretically we shouldn't come out as twisted, bitter and insane. :)

Reactions: Neptune and redfly
28th anniversary of Force Of Habit...and the 30th birthday of the artist they used for the album cover :)

117850119_10158462697394707_7701533744684102458_n.jpg

I don't hate the album, just the artwork.
Thorn in My Side, Me Myself and I, Architect Of Pain and When it Rains it Pours are good songs, and Feeding Time at the Zoo is just a fun little ditty. They should never have done Pump It Up though.

You read my mind,those are the exact tracks I like! Yeah I mean of all the songs to cover.

I think the production could have been a little better but honestly the worst thing that album will be remembered for is the shitty cover, with a cover like that the Elvis Costello cover almost fits :)

Reactions: Neptune and redfly