Fun with Metal!

I think Devy would be happy with being called that :)

Oh yeah apart from Testament needing Chuck, I don't think the Sepultura songs (of any era) really suit Chuck. The older stuff wouldn't sound right with Chuck singing and the newer stuff would be too tame. Even the bits Derrick gets angry on are not anywhere near Chuck level.

Oh yeah I think that for a while there was a different Devy for every day. He kind of admits that each stage of music was a different persona and that with each one came a different mentality. He's also said that different stages/bands took more out of him.

Reactions: redfly and Neptune
Lol he probably would.

I wonder what Eric would have done? I've heard the Sepultura story from both he and Chuck. but never what he would have done had it happened.

I remember that, yeah Devy seemed like he didn't know who was running his brain from one day to the next for a while.

Reactions: Neptune and Slammed
Talent, ability, and sound aside I just couldn't see Chuck as happy in Sepultura as he was in Testament. I don't know that he'd have had the input with Andreas that he has with Testament. He'd have to move to Brazil. As good as Chuck is I don't think he'd have risen the band to the same level as Testament are. And he'd no longer be a Bay Area Thrasher :)

By some of the accounts I read I think Devy was scared of himself at times and that's not a good place to be

Reactions: Neptune and redfly
I think someone stepped on Gary's toes while Dave has just sucked on a lemon.

116925128_1886766748170949_5529950540915943302_o.jpg

Reactions: Neptune and redfly
I'm a bit worried Dave couldn't play drums in whatever state he's in :)

How about this one? Art is subjective and I guess it's a good drawing but I really don't think they captured Blitz.

116911232_1886885324825758_1360290519234878125_n.jpg

Reactions: redfly and Neptune