Fun with Metal!

I’m pretty sure we already had wished her a very happy birthday when you were waiting for a book or something to come in time,if not well happy belated birthday!

Reactions: redfly and Slammed
Cool I'll check this out tonight :headbang:
Here is something I have never noticed before.

If you take the verses of Born Of Fire you can almost fit them exactly into Reign Of Terror. The chorus doesn't work as well but it will work with a bit of effort. The verses or Reign Of Terror also fit into the Born Of Fire, although for me it's a little bit more difficult because I know the words to Slayer better.

Also, if you listen to the music of Ulysses Siren "Lake of Fire" it is VERY similar to the riffs of Testament "Into the Pit".

US came out in 85, Testament came out in 88. Both Bay Area bands. Draw your own conclusions!

Oh dear

119181310_1925929170921373_6483654277791601526_o.jpg

I blame his new wife.

Also, if you listen to the music of Ulysses Siren "Lake of Fire" it is VERY similar to the riffs of Testament "Into the Pit".

US came out in 85, Testament came out in 88. Both Bay Area bands. Draw your own conclusions!

Well if we draw the conclusion that Testament 'borrowed' for Into the Pit, we can also draw the conclusion that Slayer 'borrowed' from them making the world balanced again. :)

Reactions: Neptune and redfly
No idea where to put this but under funny.
Zakk Sabbath, the band consisting of Zakk Wylde (obviously), bassist Blasko (Ozzy Osbourne, Rob Zombie) and drummer Joey Castillo (Danzig, Queens Of The Stone Age), who just released Vertigo, a re-creation of Black Sabbath's first album, has hit the charts world wide. But the best chart they've appeared on is number 14 on the "Emerging Artists" charts. There is only about 70 years experience and probably 20 + albums between these guys but they are still emerging artists.

No idea where to put this but under funny.
Zakk Sabbath, the band consisting of Zakk Wylde (obviously), bassist Blasko (Ozzy Osbourne, Rob Zombie) and drummer Joey Castillo (Danzig, Queens Of The Stone Age), who just released Vertigo, a re-creation of Black Sabbath's first album, has hit the charts world wide. But the best chart they've appeared on is number 14 on the "Emerging Artists" charts. There is only about 70 years experience and probably 20 + albums between these guys but they are still emerging artists.
That is weird. Just because they are under a new name?

Reactions: Neptune and Slammed