Fun with Metal!

Idk, they only really seem to appeal to retro collectors. Add to that the musical genre of some of these, I can't imagine it's a huge market. I've thought about getting one or two here and there. But they just look so bad and it's $18 a pop. I just can't do it. I suppose if they ever came out with Testament or Megadeth ones I'd have to lol.

Reactions: Neptune and Slammed
They'd need to look better for me to buy them. I accept there is limitations in what they can do with the things and how close they can make them but they just aren't close enough for me. Now make them in Lego so I can invade my youngest daughter's Lego town with metal musos and that's a different story!

Reactions: Neptune and redfly
Obviosuly Gary didn't get the memo that they were going for a tougher look. He's too busy making eyes over the rims of those glasses at camera person!!

122143706_1963667430480880_757114588204724892_o.jpg

Reactions: Neptune and redfly
It's an odd image. I'm not sure of the exact time frame but it's before Photoshop became a common tool for all.
However if I tell you that the guy in drag and his brother were integral parts of this band before they both died (not at the same time) does that give you any hints?

Reactions: redfly
I'm not sure if it's metal or not but I was eating breakfast when I watched this. There was one point where it nearly all came back!
I'm not sure about the "all star" line up that Metal Injection called it either. I recognised about 4 people in it.

Reactions: redfly and Neptune
And if that's too much for you think yourself lucky I didn't post the video about some unknown metal band with Hoff on vocals starting a kickstarter campaign to make a new single.

Reactions: redfly and Neptune
Yeah.
Well I think that's Vinnie in the shorty shorts. Heavy Metal Universe listed it as Pantera so I assume they are right.

Reactions: redfly
It's an odd image. I'm not sure of the exact time frame but it's before Photoshop became a common tool for all.
However if I tell you that the guy in drag and his brother were integral parts of this band before they both died (not at the same time) does that give you any hints?
Oh Shit! Bwahaahaha! Primal Concrete Drag.

Reactions: Slammed