Fun with Metal!

As much as I like hearing some demos and seeing where a band came from listening to the Death Demo Anthology was a bit of a stretch. It was kind of like listening to all those live audio shows they released a few months back. After you heard the same song a few times every recording started to sound the same.
I know what you mean. My set has a bunch of demo's rehearsals and live stuff. I originally put them on my ipod..then I got annoyed with why I put demos and rehearsals on my ipod for listening to in my car. I only left The Exorcist by Possessed.

Reactions: Neptune and Slammed
I know what you mean. My set has a bunch of demo's rehearsals and live stuff. I originally put them on my ipod..then I got annoyed with why I put demos and rehearsals on my ipod for listening to in my car. I only left The Exorcist by Possessed.

Yeah this demo thing is not an official release, in fact it's made up of official and bootleg stuff and it only covers two years so it's not like they had a huge catalogue of music to play through.

Reactions: Neptune and redfly
Hey look it's Chuck Billy and some guy on cruise ship. My bet is the guy on the left is in awe and saying something like. "I wish I could still perform like this big hairy beast does. But I'm a bit of a pussy these days!"

125425980_1991215687726054_8647956139665926658_o.jpg

Crazy to see just how young they were and growing old together like a couple of 50 years!

Yeah it's funny. I look at a picture of myself from back then and while I can see changes I don't see the massive change like I do in some of these photos of bands that have been around for just as long.