Fun with Metal!

Since I can't unsee this now you can't either!!!

126054587_2803253849959931_2535800683804907453_n.jpg

Reactions: Neptune and redfly
In some ways I don't think Wolf is helping by reacting to the media, but I understand why he is and respect his right to do so. I haven't seen it but from other reports the 'girlie' media has been picking on his mother for years, now the music media is picking on him. A sane person can only take so much before they break, but that's what these fuckwits actually want.

I think it's disappointing that people respond with shit like "they're not A league, this band is" or the like because it just feeds Dave's ego. He'd love an entire conversation about leagues. What he needs to do is make the rating system public so we can all see how these bands are selected and have input on which bands do actually rate A league status.
Yes exactly.

Lol I can only imagine the crayon infused chicken scratches that his ramblings would look like.
For sure every time any of these morons feed his ego by using it I instantly roll my eyes. I'm pretty sure at least one of those people are actually him.

Reactions: Slammed and Neptune
Yes exactly.

Lol I can only imagine the crayon infused chicken scratches that his ramblings would look like.
For sure every time any of these morons feed his ego by using it I instantly roll my eyes. I'm pretty sure at least one of those people are actually him.

Someone needs to start a rival rating system and follow him around replying to everything he says :)

Reactions: redfly
Slammed you might like this power metal stuff,I think they may have a former Power Trip guitarist in the ranks!

Reactions: Slammed