Fun with Metal!

Imagine how the dude on Blabber would feel. He's be so confused with words like Rob and pussy in the same sentence his head would explode. He'd need a dose of A League music to get put it back together again.

Reactions: redfly and Neptune
I suppose it helps if you like the song to begin with, but it's got Steve and Dirk.

Here's another. I don't know the song but it's got Ex-Megadeth Marty in it. I'm kind of surprised they got him doing one.

Reactions: Neptune and redfly
I suppose it helps if you like the song to begin with, but it's got Steve and Dirk.

Here's another. I don't know the song but it's got Ex-Megadeth Marty in it. I'm kind of surprised they got him doing one.

Nice I'll check these out tonight :headbang:
You're right I've not seen Marty in any of these. Maybe no one asks him because they think he'll say no?

Reactions: Neptune and Slammed
Nice I'll check these out tonight :headbang:
You're right I've not seen Marty in any of these. Maybe no one asks him because they think he'll say no?

I haven't actually watched them. Been too busy in the garden and this morning is school camp morning. What a fucking nightmare. My parents don't realise how much easier I made their life by being social awkward and not wanting to be part of groups!

Reactions: Neptune and redfly
Yeah no one ever thinks of the benefits! :)

I disliked most of the people I went to school with and I was always happy to spend time by myself rather than with others so school camps for me were annoying and shitty. I went to a couple when I was 9 or 10, but after that I refused to go. The first time I refused my mother thought she was threatening me by saying "you'll have to go to school while the rest of your grade are having fun". I don't think she expected the response. "I'd rather be at school than stuck at camp". The next year she didn't bother asking.

127558298_2000723950108561_5855628614415303448_o.jpg

Yeah happy turkey day. We don't have that here, all we have to look forward to is Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales (which weren't even a thing here until a few years ago).

Few albums possibly worth listening to today though. I'm going to get Sodom when I'm down the street. Exarsis have a new one which I doubt I'll be able to get here but will preview. Darkness from Germany (not THE Darkness from the UK), have a new one which if it's as good as their previous is definitely worth checking out. And at a stretch if there is nothing else worth hearing Fates Warning have a new album too, but I'm far from their biggest fan so it will definitely be a preview first album. There is also live albums from Viovod and Dream Theater

Reactions: redfly