Fun with Metal!

ask the guy who cought me. ive had much worse. i was standing on the same riser and spun the guitar around only for it to hit the monitor above me and come crashing down on my noggin. ive also jumped into a crowd for surfing purposes, only to not be caught.

i live for that kinda stuff though.

Reactions: redfly and Neptune
ask the guy who cought me. ive had much worse. i was standing on the same riser and spun the guitar around only for it to hit the monitor above me and come crashing down on my noggin. ive also jumped into a crowd for surfing purposes, only to not be caught.

i live for that kinda stuff though.
As long as you're having fun! :headbang:

Reactions: Slammed
Oh don't worry I wish that at times too. But more often than not these days when my back spends the day giving me grief, when my ankles are screaming at me and my body just doesn't want to work like it used to I think how I should have been smarter. I know I'm an old fart and that's nearly as bad as a reformed smoker telling a young person not to smoke. Things like stage diving were fun, even hanging of lighting towers was fun, there was lots of fun, damn even getting drunk and falling over was fun, but moving without groaning is fun too. :)

166709742_2826785970972706_6971726916560201880_n.jpg

ARGH!! FUCK!! He called it a stroke of genius but I'm never watching another home video of Jnr's again!!

189193888_2143726702474951_4920250526588525204_n.jpg

Reactions: redfly