Funniest and Ridiculous BM Video

Sep 8, 2005
I´m not proud to say that these fuckers are from my city, and i know them, not bad guys, but with a really twisted and sad vision about metal and rock.

they release this on an "Oficial DVD", this is edited with and Archenemy song ":loco:", but the original, has nothing of music background and isn´t edited in any way, you can hear all what they`re say, this is not that funny as the original, and hasn`t the funniest moments, like " a lady passing in front of them brushing the floor with a broom", or a gang of little kids following them making fun and shouting bad words to them haha, and the "amps" they have for the rehearsing part (a 70`s stereo), but in this you can check the Cymbals, and when they are going out the rehearsal you can check how a kid snap the drummer in the ass (3:17) too Black Metal!!.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qMXJl7QTrM&feature=related[/ame]

Enjoy!

And they are serious about it!!!, this is not a parody, i saw one of them in the street one day and with total seriousness he told me "do you know that we have our DVD out now?", they were selling it for about 3 dlls.

Wait... what?

BULLSHIT! What the fuck is this?

I was gonna write a lot of stuff but I'm just gonna settle with: That's gay.

Damn I HATE black metal "necro true" image bullshit... it's just painfully pathetic.

:lol: what the hell. The editing is painfully horrible. No sense of ANYTHING. Who the hell uses another band's song to introduce themselves? :lol:

Haha abyssofdreams, good one :D

Is there anyone else who feels that BM is not a part of metal? I can't help it but I just feel like BM is the black sheep of metal... it feels so different and isolated from the rest of the metal community... I have a hard time accepting it as metal. Feels easier to just give it its own genre :)

facepalm.jpg

i have a feeling those guys are going to be completely embarrassed about this video in a year or so.

i was having an argument with my friends the other day about black metal imagery. i was watching a behemoth music video and they were criticizing how pathetic it is that they were trying to look cool by being black metal. now, i'm not a big fan of black metal, i was just trying to listen to the music to see if i liked it. funny thing is that these same guys that were criticizing behemoth's imagery are huge fans of cradle of filth!

so i opened a cradle of filth video and said, "aren't they doing the same thing?" they said no because cradle of filth doesn't take themselves seriously, and that they are being satirical. i think they are hypocrites.

Well I generally don't like the black metal image (or music, but I LOVE Dissection, Emperor, late Immortal, Satyricon, etc., so there are definitely some good "TR00" BM bands, and then of course Dimmu, Old Man's Child, Abigail Williams etc. fucking rule as well). However, Behemoth to me pulls off the image so well, because their music is just incomprehensibly and awesomely EVIL (and more importantly EPIC), so I think the image fits 'em perfectly :D

And Antonio, that vid was pretty pathetic, I can't deny! (especially the guy on the right being such a midget :lol: )

I agree with everyone, but i don´t think those guys would be embarrassed, in fact two years has passed since they recorded that shit, and i think they are not playing anymore.

Marcus, that fucking midget, is the must evil dude in the city (sarcastic), and the saviour of black metal in Mexico, he determines which bands are the elite of blackmetal, and what bands are shit, everything outside blackmetal is not true and shit, he is misanthropic, but has myspace, facebook, fotolog, and all that to communicate with the society he seems to hate, he`s just an asshole, my vocalist punch him really hard in the chest, because he hit her girlfriend in the slam, you should saw the midget face of fear, but he´s still evil.

They were the comedy show in the local scene for a time,and they didn´t knew it, i don´t understan how serious they were taking it, and all those bands, how they can´t see how ridiculous they look, but it doesn´t matter because they are "True".

I don´t consider Black Metal to be metal, because they aparted themselves from the genre, but there are some goods acts, like those Marcus pointed, they have something to give musically, and they don´t wear or barely wear corpsepaint, i mean clownpaint.

Well I generally don't like the black metal image (or music, but I LOVE Dissection, Emperor, late Immortal, Satyricon, etc., so there are definitely some good "TR00" BM bands, and then of course Dimmu, Old Man's Child, Abigail Williams etc. fucking rule as well). However, Behemoth to me pulls off the image so well, because their music is just incomprehensibly and awesomely EVIL (and more importantly EPIC), so I think the image fits 'em perfectly :D

Talking about image, these guys are teh trooest atm:

"This is true Norwegian black metal from Finland. The Black Satans. "

Last edited by a moderator: