Funny videos thread!

Hahaha. I hate when they put women in Death and Black Metal who sing clean vocals, I hate duets in any way actually. Except that one song with Tom Waits and some woman when they flirt.

Hahaha. I hate when they put women in Death and Black Metal who sing clean vocals, I hate duets in any way actually. Except that one song with Tom Waits and some woman when they flirt.

It works sometimes. I'm not really a fan of duets either but there have been a few good songs that came out of male/female combination as long as the chick doesn't start doing those irritating opera vocals.

I'm sure at least someone here will have something stupid to say but I think Ram-Zet is fucking awesome and a good part of their excellence is a good female vocalist to compliment the odd black metal vocals.

Last edited by a moderator:
It works sometimes. I'm not really a fan of duets either but there have been a few good songs that came out of male/female combination as long as the chick doesn't start doing those irritating opera vocals.

I'm sure at least someone here will have something stupid to say but I think Ram-Zet is fucking awesome and a good part of their excellence is a good female vocalist to compliment the odd black metal vocals.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fwd2A2USSQ

Well, dunno if you can call them duets, but bands like Massive Attack and Arcade Fayah use female vocals vs male quite a lot and it's fucking amazing. But I don't know if you can call them duets really haha, maybe the mainstream ruined what duet used to mean.

And yes, female opera vocals in metal are always shit. WHO FUCKING LIKES THAT SHIT? Cheese-us.

What the fuck is similar between GayGay and Simone? :err:

Lady-Gaga-jet-1.jpg
simone.jpg