Funny videos thread!

I KNOW!!!

Redhead ✔

Metal ✔

Hot ✔

Cleavage ✔

:)

SimoneSimons2.png

If you saw a pic of Lady Gaga without all her crazy outfits maybe you could tell you if she was do-able. Either way I have far more respect for Lady Gaga than most pop stars. She is kinda unique and actually possesses talent

And yes, female opera vocals in metal are always shit. WHO FUCKING LIKES THAT SHIT? Cheese-us.

We do both male and female vox, dunno if you could call it operatic, it's mainly just soprano melodies.

We have a following, some really like us but the haters tend to hate us as well as similar bands with a passion, they just won't stand for women in Metal.

s

We do both male and female vox, dunno if you could call it operatic, it's mainly just soprano melodies.

We have a following, some really like us but the haters tend to hate us as well as similar bands with a passion, they just won't stand for women in Metal.

s

My girlfriend sings soprano, and really well, she sings in my DM projects, but as cool background effects and shit, but everything more than that, I really REALLY dislike.

And I'm all for woman in metal, even if tends to make them kinda manly. But there are many exceptions. I prefer it when a woman is sensual and not too agressive.

My girlfriend sings soprano, and really well, she sings in my DM projects, but as cool background effects and shit, but everything more than that, I really REALLY dislike.

To be honest I'm not a fan of female singers, in the way that I have only one 1 or 2 CD's in my collection. I don't mind some of it like Patti Moore's guest vox on Suite Sister Mary (Queensryche). Ironic that I'm now in a band with 2 female singers.

I play my guitar, write what I want to play most times and that makes me happy. They/everyone else in the band add their parts to it, if I don't like it I tell them but so far I haven't had much to criticise.

s