Fur Trade

Lady_Relic

Jan 22, 2007
The posters here come from many different countries and backgrounds, with different beliefs, practices, perspectives and views regarding social topics which generally effect all of us.

I'm curious to know what your opinions on the fur trade are. Whether it be personal views, information about the regulations in your government or any combination of things you can come up with to support your position... I'm curious.

Even if you say you're an animal lover, maybe you could write about what goes on around you with this subject.

I don't particularly care. Wiping out endangered species doesn't have my support of course. But as I'm not vegetarian, saying "omgz don't keel the amimals plzzz" would be hypocritical.

I hate it when they kill animals for the fur, but if they use the fur of animals who would be killed for other purposes anyway (meat etc) then its good they use as much of the animal as possible

I don't particularly care. Wiping out endangered species doesn't have my support of course. But as I'm not vegetarian, saying "omgz don't keel the amimals plzzz" would be hypocritical.

dude... you know what they do to those animals? They rip their fucking skin off while they are still ALIVE. they have to do it that way cuz it will decay if they are dead when they skin them. Can you imagine getting ur skin ripped off while you are completely awake during? No creature in the world should have to go through that. Except emos.

dude... you know what they do to those animals? They rip their fucking skin off while they are still ALIVE. they have to do it that way cuz it will decay if they are dead when they skin them. Can you imagine getting ur skin ripped off while you are completely awake during? No creature in the world should have to go through that. Except emos.

:rolleyes: I said it doesn't have my support. Wtf is your problem.

Are you a vegatarian then? Do you know how they kill the animals for the meat? Thats not quite friendly either.

Are you a vegatarian then? Do you know how they kill the animals for the meat? Thats not quite friendly either.
it's the fucking nature to eat other animals! i hate that hippie talk about not eating other animals. fuck that! if they could, they would eat us (as a matter of fact, whenever they have the chance to eat humans, they do it).

ps: i don't support killing animals for their fur.

id kill the animals who give their fur away for fucking commercial reasons :lol:

nah, i totally agree with knarfi

No.. When they harvest an animals meat they kill them QUICKLY. With fur they rip their skin off while they are alive and let them suffer until they die. I have seen the videos where it shows the ALIVE animal without skin crawling around screaming. Its fucked up.

It's all just death anyway. Someone who kills someone with a gun is going to get the same life sentence as someone who kills someone with sandpaper.

im not going to look at it cuz i dont wanna see poor cows dying. but yea they are prolly already dead. and who gives a fuck about cows the animals they kill for fur are cute lil bunnies and foxes and stuff.