Which one is better?

• Brave Murder Day

Votes: 27 87.1%
  • Futile

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • Can't Decide

Votes: 2 6.5%

• Total voters
hmmm i wanted to pick BMD, but rapture i really liked that rapture album, so i had to put cant decide.......although if you put a gun to my head id say BMD

Edit: fuck i was thinking of a different album, my choice is BMD

I turned off Rapture pretty quick the one time I listened to them, though I've contemplated giving them another chance some day. So obviously BMD, though DoDS is clearly teh best.

meh guess im the only one who thinks BMD cant touch songs like this is where I am, the fall, and (about) leaving

Yeah especially "This is Where I Am" is extremely good and one of the best songs in this genre but my vote goes to BMD. Rapture can be considered as Followers. They are good though. BMD on the other hand, is in a different category from all other music for me. It is probably the most unorthodox and unique album(one of the main reasons why Katatonia is considered as the most unique band). It influenced many bands, but still on the very top of that unique style.

Maybe Futile vs Rain Without End would be a better comparison because they are more similiar in sound I think...

But that's not even the best Rapture album. 'Songs for the Withering' is easily their best. And no, it's still nowhere near as good as BMD. But no albums are except for about five or six hahaha.