Future Reminiscence in mp3-format

and totally wierd when I push that link I end up at my collegedooms homepage ... but im not using their net but have a different line as the one they use sucks ... so how the hell did it get to the dooms homepage hmmm

by the way, ezaphen being that a temp borknagar web it has a great design (i supose those are asgeir's graphics)

Oceana said:
by the way, ezaphen being that a temp borknagar web it has a great design (i supose those are asgeir's graphics)
I extracted the elements from one of Asgeir's Photoshop-files, yes.

-Ez

got future reminicence and i thought it sounded a lot more like quintessence than empiricism, especially the guitars. the best part of the whole song though is the bridge

Fucking amazing! BORKNAGAR!!!!!!!!!

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Trollwandering said:
The link keeps bringing me to the Official Borknagar page. Any way someone could post the Mp3 link? :cool:

come one :D , just go to their web and press the "DOWNLOAD THE NEW OPENING TRACK FUTURE REMINISCENSE HERE" :D :D :D :D

Great stuff.

You know I check the site quite a bit for updates, I never realise how much until it is not there. But then again, like when the version of the site just passed opened, it was great fun running around and checking everything out. I actually got a shock when I visited the site and it had changed, I usually come here through the sites link.

Sweet temp site Ezaphen, look forward to seeing what you build for the new site.