Future Society

Speaking of IQ's I think the thread starter should look at his own first before starting a genocide. Including anyone else discussing this foolishness.

infoterror said:
I don't agree. For one thing, people now seem to be DUMBER than in the past. Second, most of those who are "enlightened" are not all that smart. Also, there is functional intelligence without high IQ; many people in the 120s can do almost any task but lack the creativity, nobility of character, etc. of some of the higher IQ ones.

Finally, some people are just broken and need to be shot in the face. I'm thinking pedophiles here.

The fact that society is 'developing' so fast would indicate that contrary to what you say, people are becoming more intelligent, hence why the use of electricity, computers and science, for example, were not created in Ancient Times. People did not have the intelligence to know how to do so. And yet, all of this 'progress' has in fact been a bad thing, it is leading to our detriment every single day, so whilst those people of Ancient times were not quite so clever they were still living more harmoniously and carefully with the environment.

The average IQ in Britain is apparently around 120.

Also, where exactly do you feel that you belong on the dumb/not dumb scale? Would you be one of those you need to be killed off, or do you think that you should be artificially coupled with a potentially arrogant, selfish and nasty woman so that you can produce super duper children who can then be taken away and reared in a proper way. Eventually, they too could go through the joys of being forced to copulate with an unsuitable person, or perhaps better for them in a way, shot or gassed because alas, they were just too damn dumb.

LORD_RED_DRAGON said:
i think there should be massive sterilization instead of actually having any kind of euthanization

That isn't really much different, and it could be argued is in some ways worse. Why should anybody take away another person's right to life, and how does one decide who should lose that right? This is basically what the Nazis did to some extent when they had power in Germany. They decided who should be sterilized with similar criteria like those mentioned, and quite frankly, I find it sick that anybody can actually suggest either of these seriously.

Neith said:
That isn't really much different, and it could be argued is in some ways worse. Why should anybody take away another person's right to life, and how does one decide who should lose that right? This is basically what the Nazis did to some extent when they had power in Germany. They decided who should be sterilized with similar criteria like those mentioned, and quite frankly, I find it sick that anybody can actually suggest either of these seriously.
i understand your veiw that euthanasia is wrong
but seriously it's still better than "mass extermination"