Future Testament Tours

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
.............."i can show some cool sites of lima and then you can go to machu picchu!!!!!!!!!!to land of the incas waits for you...."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sounds good to me, hopefully some time in the next Tour cycle.......

Seattle will be one of the cities that will defineately be on their must play City list..............Seattle's one of my favorite places to go in the US, when its not raining..............

Originally posted by Testament Legions
Now, that's a COOL place to play!!!

Exactly! I shall have our Primeminister have an assortment of beautiful Australian women ready to please the band in any way they like, just as long as they tour here :D

Why is who the booking agent is "private info" Sorry, no offense but thats total BULLSHIT.
I have helped book several bands in my home city and have never been told by a band that, that info is "private". Is this Testament or Bon Jovi were talking about here? Everyone's always talking about supporting metal, etc, etc, but if I cant help bring good bands to town then whats left?

I've even had some problems trying to book shows before because booking agents are under the delusion that they should get the same price in a city like Providence that they get in a city like New York. They arent willing to negotiate and the end result is that the bands and the fans lose out over greed.

I hope this doesnt happen with Testament when they do finally decide to tour the states again. Its been EXTREMELY difficult bringing real metal bands to the Providence / Boston area over the past few years.

Originally posted by HUNGER OF THE UNDEAD
Why is who the booking agent is "private info" Sorry, no offense but thats total BULLSHIT.

Your response is kind of rude, not to mention OVERLY defensive. The "private info" response was not meant to provoke you negatively or belittle your support for the metal scene. What I should have written was "if you wanted to know, e-mail someone privately", because Chuck and Eric prefer not to post business on the site forum.

Originally posted by HUNGER OF THE UNDEAD
"Is this Testament or Bon Jovi were talking about here?"

:mad:. Nice touch. I don't see the need to get nasty...

Originally posted by Testament Legions
Your response is kind of rude, not to mention OVERLY defensive. The "private info" response was not meant to provoke you negatively or belittle your support for the metal scene. What I should have written was "if you wanted to know, e-mail someone privately", because Chuck and Eric prefer not to post business on the site forum.
:mad:. Nice touch. I don't see the need to get nasty...

I SINCERELY applogize. I totally misunderstood and flew off the handle before attempting to seek the truth.
(not the 1st time either huh?....yikes!)
PLEASE accept my appology. Thats why I said "sorry, no offense"
in my original question.
I didnt realize there was a way to email anyone privately about such matters.
I just want to make sure we have a chance to get the band in the area. WAY too often tours get booked and when I ask the local venue owners and promoters "why didnt you book the such and such a tour??"
They say "we werent offered it" I want to avoid that as much as possible by jumping the gun and trying to make things happen before it becomes too late.
Anyway, sorry again.:(

Hey, no problem, apology accepted! I can forward a message from you to the persons who could 'possibly' help with that info. I've already forwarded more than a few from others. I can't guarantee a response, though... :(

A suggestion is to list some good clubs in your city/state (website links would help) so the guys can get an idea of the area. I'm sure they want to try to hit places where they've never played this next time around!