Galaxy show thread...

Fucking great show! I started out on house right but slowly got sucked into the mosh pit on the left. It was real difficult taking pictures but here's what I got including a short video of Phil playing the solos on The Trooper.

Galaxy

What were those white balls on the platter with the brain?

Thanks for the photos. That's a nice guitar there that you built Liz.

Yes, Lemmy is the MAN!!.. Back in the day ( 80's), I always used to see Lemmy in pictures with Girlschool and think that it was so cool that he was giving so much support to female musicians. While sexism in HR is easing up "somewhat"...he was way ahead of his time in his enlightened view that women can also rock. Also, now it appears that the Maidens are his new favorite female band.

It would be cool if Lemmy would join the Maidens and sing, "Aces High'..er or "Ace of Spades"....( same vibe and energy).

Linda playing with Meldrum? Maybe they will rip thru some Phantom Blue tunes?

For the person that threw their drink at Aja.........They should have pulled him out of there on his ear!!.

welcome to the iron maiden's forum puckfiend, astroman, and hardrokker - and thanks to all for an awesome show - i had a blast :) yeah the motorhead boys are sweet huh and phil's solo cooked! cool pics eddog - those were eyeballs, tho i'm not sure if they were chocolate or glow in the dark!

nlukes said:
For the person that threw their drink at Aja.........They should have pulled him out of there on his ear!!.
Since there are so many kids who have no clue about how electrocution works - I don't mind giving people a chance to straighten up and act right. I realize that usually most people mean no harm - they're just excited and lost their minds temporarily. But if I had seen the person who did it, I would've have directed my commments to them.

ironmaidenfan09 said:
Little blown out of porportion. Yeah someone threw some ice....
IMO, not blown out of proportion at all - the person threw a half full cup of BEER at me and it was more than a couple of cubes -it splashed all over me and I'm holding a wireless mike. Completely unacceptable!!! I did lose my temper a bit, (usually I refrain from strong language at an all ages show because the kids are there) but sometimes ya just gotta draw the line. This is MAIDEN not Boogie Knights and I just don't look good in an afro! ;)

I didn't see the 50 yr old lady flashing though! Eeeeewwwwww! Did anyone else notice that?

nlukes said:

Okay new rule from now on, anyone who throws a beer will be restrained and have a full glass of recycled beer toss in their face! While sticking their hands in the back of an amplifier for good measure…

Something like that, some dudes are bad to the bone.

MiniMurray said:
those were eyeballs, tho i'm not sure if they were chocolate or glow in the dark!

THEY WERE ACTUALLY CHOCOLATE EYEBALLS, THE SECURITY GUY GAVE IT TO ME WHEN EDDIE WAS LIVING.
DELICIOUS BY THE WAY.:D

DID ANYONE VIDEOTAPE? OR DO YOU KNOW SOMEONE WHO DID? I SURE WOULD LIKE TO GET A COPY, I'M SURE THE LADIES WOULD LIKE ONE TOO...................ALSO,ANYONE VIDEOTAPING THIS SATURDAY AT PALADINO'S? IT'S GOING TO BE THEIR LAST LOCAL CALIFORNIA SHOW 'TIL MAY!..............

p.s. those pictures are just hilarious!!! muahahahaha

The mosh pit drives me to your side Liz so I get stuff like this. Is this your :erk: :erk: :erk: impression? :tickled:
My wife thinks there is a striking resemblence.

Jim

Maidens109.jpg
:Spin:

spideyjg said:
The mosh pit drives me to your side Liz so I get stuff like this. Is this your :erk: :erk: :erk: impression? :tickled:
My wife thinks there is a striking resemblence.

:tickled: :tickled: :tickled: OMG! That is funnny Jim!!!! :headbang: Liz has some great guitar face! So does Sara, but you can never see it in the movement! :loco:

that show at the Galaxy was awesome, and to think that i only went because my co-worker is Paul Stanley "StarChild (i call him that at work in a high-pitch voice... it's funny)" in Gods of Thunder and because he told me there was an all-girl Iron Maiden tribute band. As soon as i heard Iron Maiden, i knew i had to be there. i must admit, that show was something else. Now look at me, like a school boy talkin to everybody about you girls. Cheers!