20 - Solefald
23 - Primordial
15 - VNV Nation
26 - Katatonia
22 - Omnium Gatherum
6 - Neurosis (-2)
45 - In Flames

QRV said:
God shall punish you in eternity for liking In Flames over Neurosis, you infidel.

Haha, I will be forgiven for my ignorance: I have no idea what those bands are, I just want another fucker go back to where it belongs - into obscurity.

:Smug:

OG... they made a fucking great entrance with their debut, "Spirits and August Light". It has fucking everything... atmosphere... technicalish guitaring... quality melodic stuff. Then they went shit and released "Years in Waste". The End.

21 - Solefald +1
22 - Primordial
13 - VNV Nation -2
25 - Katatonia
25 - Omnium Gatherum +2
6 - Neurosis
45 - In Flames

solefald said:
hey rahvin why 3minuspoints??

It's ok - look at rahvin's score -> there were only 2 points substracted but three were written.... just a typo i guess :Smug:

solefald said:
geri, if you like IF and DT you must like OG

well i should be honest - the only bands left that i know (and like/dislike) are Primordial, VNV Nation, Katatonia and sure In Flames.

The point is as you see I vote actually for the bands I like (as IF and rarely Katatonia) and I try to get some points away from those that seem to be "dangerous" regarding of the currently state of the score :Smug:

But hey - you're suggestion woke up my curiosity and i think my today task would be to find out wtf OG do ;)

21 - Solefald
24 - Primordial (+2)
13 - VNV Nation
25 - Katatonia
25 - Omnium Gatherum
4 - Neurosis
45 - In Flames (-2)

21 - Solefald
24 - Primordial
13 - VNV Nation +2
25 - Katatonia
25 - Omnium Gatherum