26 - Primordial
22 - Katatonia (-2)
35 - Omnium Gatherum 65 - In Flames

14 - Solefald
25 - Primordial
22 - Katatonia
39 - Omnium Gatherum (+2)
63 - In Flames (-2)

I will vote this every day just to make things more interesting.

No, I just lost all hope when I realised IF was over 60 points.

It's not over yet, In Flames fan boys have been dedicating all there power on to the one band, but the combined scores of the remaining bands massively outweigh inflames. Not until in flames outweighs the combined scores of the remaining bands will there be little hope left. I've seen a band get to 100 and lose to a band that was at the same time on 40.

14 - Solefald
25 - Primordial
24 - Katatonia (+2)
37 - Omnium Gatherum (-2)
65 - In Flames

go Katatonia go :loco:

Siren said:
you drunk? :p

how do you kn... oh, wait, i see what you did there! ;)

anyway, i don't know what to choose: something tells me i wouldn't like omnium gatherum enough to vote for them, and the little i heard of primordial sounded as if they really picked the right name for the band. solefald are an ok band in my book, so i guess i should vote for them from now on. *convinces himself*

it's just that katatonia was a familiar name. but i guess this is more or less the same kind of mindgame they've been playing on me the twenty billion times i saw them live without actually meaning to.

14 - Solefald (+2)
24 - Primordial (-1)
24 - Katatonia
38 - Omnium Gatherum (-1)
65 - In Flames

I felt sorry for Solefald... ^^

BTW: Since I haven't heard anything of the other bands (than IF), can't you guys recomend some songs? :) thank you!

The whole Linear Scaffold, Neonism and In Harmonia Universali from Solefald. But I must warn you, their music demands your full attention, its not pop metal. Katatonia has heavier older stuff and softer new shit, but still very good. Dont know OG and very little from Primordial.

14 - Solefald
24 - Primordial
23 - Katatonia
35 - Omnium Gatherum (-2)
69 - In Flames (+2)

I like pop-metal. Solefald was wayyy too "light" :Smug: