Gamers Thread

Jimmy... Dead.

contemplative curmudgeon
Feb 7, 2007
Planet Bullshit
What do you play?

360/PS3

I'm a huge Madden guy. That's really the only game I play.

I watched my brother play Armored core 4 last nite and HOLY SHIT! that game looks sickening!!!

So......... What's your fix?

I play 2D fighting games at the tournament level (though I spend more time playing online than in tournaments :/:

Super Street Fighter II Turbo
King of Fighters '98
Capcom vs. SNK 2
Marvel vs. Capcom 2
Samurai Shodown 4, 5 Special, Tenkaichi Kenkakuden
Street Fighter Alpha 2
Street Fighter 3: 3rd Strike (I only play it because everyone else does, bad game imo)
Guilty Gear XX Accent Core

all other games can fuck off!

I tend to sit around and play cheap flash games on my computer, but when my GFX decides not to shit out I play Solder of Fortune 2 alot. I have a Wii, PS2, and GCN, so I've got a good amount of cool console games as well.

I can't wait for Metroid Prime 3 and Super Smash Bros Brawl, joint game of the year title for them. The sequal to NiGHTS and the sort of "game-noir" Sadness coming out eventually make me happy as well :)

Wii :D

i used to be a huge gamer back before i discovered real life...

now i pretty much only play 360 games late at night

Hahaha, it is laughable to think that GTA is a better series than Zelda, Metroid, ... Of Mana, Tales, Castlevania, etc

GTA is gaming perfection on every level, graphics (considering the scope of the games), sound, missions, replay value, story/presentation, depth (kinda goes with replay value). Those who bash it are those who don't understand it at all, the game is not a "hey let's go shoot everybody" BS. There's 100 - 200 hours of gameplay in all 3 games.

can't wait for Metroid Prime 3 and Super Smash Bros Brawl, joint game of the year title for them. The sequal to NiGHTS and the sort of "game-noir" Sadness coming out eventually make me happy as well

Woundn't it be the bomb if you get to play Super Smash Bros Brawl ONLINE WITH THE WII AND PLAY AGAINST OTHER PEOPLE! Now THAT is like a dream come true espicially with Super Smash Bros series.

Woundn't it be the bomb if you get to play Super Smash Bros Brawl ONLINE WITH THE WII AND PLAY AGAINST OTHER PEOPLE! Now THAT is like a dream come true espicially with Super Smash Bros series.

its going to be online, shame the wii's online infrastructure sucks ass