Gay band names

ceydn said:
Haha Forest Stream Hahahahahahahaha
Hahahahahhaha
You must be complete moron if you call this band gay, unless you find it gay to be crossified upside down on a pentagram, you fucking brainless gay-looking ass hole...

Sonm said:
You must be complete moron if you call this band gay, unless you find it gay to be crossified upside down on a pentagram, you fucking brainless gay-looking ass hole...
EVERYONE HAVE A DRINK!

Heh. Black metallers are funny. It's funny how they're all kvlt, grim and tr00 and don't care what anyone else thinks, but then get so offended at the merest suggestion that black metal's name has been smeared. :)

What the hell kind of stupid black metal band names themselves Forest Stream anyway? If I can take a leaf from Koichis book for a moment, thats totally homosexual in its gayosity.

My new black metal band will be called Mountain Rock.

How about this for supreme gayness.....Thunder Unicorn

I swear it's real, my friend's in the band, they get all dressed up with tight pants and fake british accents and play ridiculous '80's arena rock at a few of the local bars. They haven't played much recently cause they kept showing up too drunk to play and the bars had to kick some of the guys out before the show started

Golden Hall said:
How about this for supreme gayness.....Thunder Unicorn

I swear it's real, my friend's in the band, they get all dressed up with tight pants and fake british accents and play ridiculous '80's arena rock at a few of the local bars. They haven't played much recently cause they kept showing up too drunk to play and the bars had to kick some of the guys out before the show started
That's awesome.