Gay band names

Goreripper

Metal as fuck
Aug 24, 2001
Blue Mountains, Australia
myspace.com
Some band names are just gay. There's no other way to describe them. Except maybe "lame". Yeah, "lame". But gay is better for these bands. There's simply no excuse for calling your band any of these things:

Fairyland
Magic Kingdom
Heavenly
Narnia

i find the name 'Tribal Clown' rather lame. Also i find 'Slayer' rather lame

Regards,
Matt
CEO, Slayer Haters Foundation

there's a band called Magic Kingdom? hahahah

I'm going to start a band called "Wondrous beasts of the forest!"

Dungeon..............................ooops did I say that out loud :lol: I meant Lord....................ohhhhhhhhhhhh damn was that out loud too :lol:
just joking!
But really Avantasia is pretty lame when ever I think of that name I think of the disney thing 1st.
Winger was bad, Blind Melon,Push Push, lots and lots more!

Megadeth is good! It refers to the military term "Megadeath" which means mass murder by nuclear weapons, and considering the lyrical content of albums like Rust In Peace and Peace Sells and the state of the Cold War/Arms Race when they came up with that name, its pretty suitable imo.

:lol: You know, Dungeon is actually a rather lame name. :) So is Megadeth really. Not gay, just lame! I know it's a real word, but it sounds like something a kid came up with to sound scary. :)

Eezee :) They were called that originally because they were a sleaze band.

The Trooper said:
Megadeth is good! It refers to the military term "Megadeath" which blah blah blah...
That's nice Trent, but it still comes across as BIG SCARY DEATH MACHINE I'M SO TOUGH