Gayest 80's/90's pseudo-metal bands

bobo'c said:
Ain't that private pyle?

That's one of the gayest pictures I've ever seen. He looks like he's felt the wrath of Thor's hammer in is pooper! Hooga!...a greasy young buck...Thor's bitch.

Must be a Village People reject.

Tubby Thor...see, even Norse gods put on a few when they get a little older.

schenkadere said:
That's one of the gayest pictures I've ever seen. He looks like he's felt the wrath of Thor's hammer in is pooper! Hooga!...a greasy young buck...Thor's bitch.

Must be a Village People reject.

Tubby Thor...see, even Norse gods put on a few when they get a little older.

Unless I'm mistaken, that's the big tough threatening mechanic guy from "Adventures in Babysitting" starring sexy Elizabeth Shue. That fuckin movie was on like every Saturday afternoon in the late 1980s...

Jurched

Well then...here's a little Elizabeth Shue to cleanse our retinas.

039_63687.jpg

Jurched said:
Unless I'm mistaken, that's the big tough threatening mechanic guy from "Adventures in Babysitting" starring sexy Elizabeth Shue. That fuckin movie was on like every Saturday afternoon in the late 1980s...

Jurched

Correct. I found it funnny with the Thor references. Whenever someone mentions Thor (and it isnt often) I always say "Are you spreading rumours about me kid?"

Most folks just give me a deer in headlight stare.

schenkadere said:
Well then...here's a little Elizabeth Shue to cleanse our retinas.

039_63687.jpg

Fuck Thor!

My retinas are working fine. Elizabeth can babysit my ass any night'a the week!

Huh, some of those he-bitches at the top of the thread have silkier hair-do's than Elizabeth. What da fuck, man??

Juched

Jurched said:
Fuck Thor!

My retinas are working fine. Elizabeth can babysit my ass any night'a the week!

Huh, some of those he-bitches at the top of the thread have silkier hair-do's than Elizabeth. What da fuck, man??

Juched

Because Shue specifically said not to cum in her hair.

And to quote Adventures in Babysitting for the 1000th time, Thor's a homo ( I loved that movie, especially when Shue tells the boys she will murder, stab them, and the redhead asks "raped?")