"gayest" music you jam too, but won't admit too...

well Cincy and Brat are my two newest best friends. because I love Kenny Rogers. I have ever since I was what 3? my family and I were eating at Luby's and the song came on the overhead and I fell in love with his voice right away. In fact I used to watch that Movie 6 Pack all the time. anyone remember that? or all those Gambler movies? aaaah nostalgia. Ruben James and Coward of the County are my two fave kenny songs. Highwaymen wer awesome. they had all the greats. Pretty much lately all the CD's I've been buying have been classic rock. Like Grand Funk Railroad and Jethro Tull. since everything new usualy sucks now adays. I've found I like alot of classic rock more than anyhing.
HOLY SHIT. this totaly thugged out mexican dude was in his Lowrider Truck listening to Coward of the County by kenny rogers and it was blasting out bass. it was badass.
oh an I almost forgot Ronnie Milsapp.
-Jono-

Duran rules , try to find "......a tribute to DD"it has songs by Deftones, Goldfinger , Homegrown, Reel Big Fish etc etc
Gay ????????how about a dozen NEIL DIAMONDS ON VINYL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!THIS GUY ROCKS!!!!

Yeah the Highway men rule. The pictures Kenny Rogers creates with Ruben James and Coward of the County and Ruby Don't take your love to town are just awesome.
Billy joel was great when he was an angry New Yorker.
Elton John Goodbye Yellow Brick Road. One of the greatest albums of all time, Sargent Pepper and The Wall good.
I did a music report on Duran Duran in Jr high school. I copied the whole thing from a folder that had them on it. We had to read it to the class. When I was done my teacher said the only reason they were popular was there videos. Now though, I only have Seven and the Ragged Tiger on disc.

B000068QXG.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Don't tell anyone... :p

Originally posted by dutchy
how about a dozen NEIL DIAMONDS ON VINYL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!THIS GUY ROCKS!!!!

Is that some sort of reference to saving silverman? or just an eerie coincedince?

Oddly enough, my dad used to play drums for Kenny Rogers. I'm not sure which records. He used to be in a band called Bull Angus that opened for Grand Funk Railroad for a couple years when I was like two and three years old. I watched the Grand Funk Behind the Music with my mom and it was kind of strange because she used to be friends with all these people and was telling me all these stories about when we were on tour with the band. The guitar player for Grand Funk has a son named Jefferson Scott after my brother and me. Then she broke out all these pictures I had never seen showing my parents at parties or backstage or on the bus or whatever. It was kind of surreal as I had never seen that side of my mom before. She has one picture of my brother and I with Billy Preston and Ted Nugent. Now my dad is a session drummer and he's played with Jerry Reed, Kim Carnes, and others I can't even remember right now. Last I heard, he was playing for Brookes and Dunn, but I'm not sure if he's still playing with them or not because I haven't been in touch with him for quite a few years....

j

DURAN DURAN, DEPECHE MODE & QUEEN. Still listening to em' , still enjoying em...

DURAN will release a new album next year. With all the original members. For those who remembered, Andy's guitar solo at the end of My Own Way rocks!!

got to admit I love BIlly Joel, early prince and the MUTHA FUCKIN TIME! OF course I like jaming on country tunes But the first one who says Johnny Cash is Gay gets a foot in the ass....

Originally posted by prime666
got to admit I love BIlly Joel, early prince and the MUTHA FUCKIN TIME! OF course I like jaming on country tunes But the first one who says Johnny Cash is Gay gets a foot in the ass....

Billy Joel kicks ass mang! I love "The Stranger" and "52nd street"!

Cheerz!

AugDawg

My old man used to tour back in the day too, hippie and surf music. Speaking of which, some of my favourite "gayest music I listen to:

Chris Isaak... a ladies man, but his music kicks ass. Wicked game is one of my favourite three chord songs ever.

The Beach Boys... kick ass band that were overshadowed by the Beatles. They were evolving into crazy psychadelic shit way before Lennon and McCartney were with Sgt Pepper's.

and any Spanish guitar..finger picking on a nylon string acoustic blows me away

i cant stand billy joel,in the song we didnt start the fire i am sure he makes a reference"heavy metal suicide"

am i right bout those lyrics?????

what a punce

mrthrax, "We Didn't Start the Fire" was a compliation of headlines between certain amount of years, I believe from the year he was born until the year he released it. There were plenty of headlines about "heavy metal suicides." That song did not take a stand against anything that he mentioned, he just simply mentioned it.

I listen to quite a bit of non-metal/hard rock but nothing I'd consider "gay" except for The Dixie Chicks. Yes I'll admit it I like em. Their music seems "real" to me which is something very very rare in modern country music.

Originally posted by dutchy
@Anarachy ??????????????what do you mean???????????

In the movie Saving Silverman, the three main characters were way into neil diamond, and had all his vinyls... i thought you were joking. eheh.

Sorry about that. :D