"gayest" music you jam too, but won't admit too...

Originally posted by SLAYER85
poison, quiet riot, other glam metal too, and shakira, man im ashamed

Don't be ashamed, there's nothing wrong with liking some different stuff! :D

For real! :lol:

And it's not the booze talking :D

I myself like some many different types of music, I kinda feel like a whore! :eek:

But only 2 the music:D

Cheerz!

AugDawg

I listen to a lot of things that is not "gay".. but.. different from metal stuff... like : Skid Row, Toto, Mr. Big ( Billy rlz !! ), Talisman..

Loreena McKennitt is awesome .. I love her music and her voice.... also like a little of Enya...

what else.. ah.. Madonna.. there are good songs like.. Like a Prayer for example...... also some songs from Ace Of Base, A-Ha, Depeche Mode...

Alanis Morissette.. I like her.. I like her songs.. isn't this Ironic :)
also like Portishead.. preety cool songs..
Queen rlz !! :headbang:
and there a brazillian band called Velhas Virgens .. their songs are about women, sex and drinking...

Originally posted by KY_Fried442
I listen to quite a bit of non-metal/hard rock but nothing I'd consider "gay" except for The Dixie Chicks. Yes I'll admit it I like em. Their music seems "real" to me which is something very very rare in modern country music.
Don'e be ashamed. I fucking love the Chicks. How can anyone not love them? 3 good looking chicks who write and play catchy as hell music.

When I first heard of the Dixie Chicks I thought they were the Spice Girls fot eh country music crowd. Mind you I have never heard the music but it just seemed that way because they seemed to both explode around the same time and had similar names and each had a kinda personality.

Hmmmm....I've cranked out... Marcy Playground, Michael Jackson (Beat It can be a thrash masterpiece. It can!) Whitesnake, Warrant, and once, when I was in a very dark, dark place, Memories from Cats.