GBG-sound-essay!

Tritonus

Mar 24, 2006
Sweden
Hi

I'm about to write an essay about he GBG-sound and I have a little problem finding material. I want anything linked to the time around when DT, In Flames and AtG started and about their development.

This essay is very important for my grades, as this is the last thing I will do in music-history.

Have anything I maybe can use?

If I google Gothenburg sound I will get about 1263 results. Wikepedia is good, but I don't think I'm even aloud to use it.... Anything more..

Tritonus said:
Have anything I maybe can use?

The Exposure booklet contains a lenghty essay on the early years of melodeath and Gothenburg. It's rather exclusive. I don't have time to type it and post it - plus it's probably copyrighted - but you can ask around for somebody's generous PM.

Oh, that I have. Thank you. I've read it too. It's quite good. Maybe I should ask some AtG and In Flames fans as well. Think they'll be mad if I crate this thread in their phorum too?

It's "There" hahaha... I know. You know, when I've been out driving I spelle know, no and allowed aloud and here hair and air ear.. Sorry

Kovenant84 said:
NT3N... there used to be one - IF pulled it because of all the flames (no pun intended) preceding the release of RTR.

~kov.

yes I know! but at that time I was not so active in the virtual online metal scene, so I didn't even have the chance to see the forum. :Smug:

I guess the situation had to be really disgraceful if they had to pull it down.. what a pity! :rolleyes: