Gears (instruments only)

Guitars:
Jackson SL 1997 modded, Violin Red
Custom hand-built, custom designed electric.
Alvarez Acoustic
Ovation Acoustic Electric
Epiphone Acoustic (autographed by Staind. I won this, I'm not a big fan of the band but they are alright. Money went to charity.)
Hawaiian Ukelele (which I got on the big island)

Digital Piano:
Yamaha CLP880 in wood.

basses:
modulus bass
micheal kelly 6 string acoustic
musicman bass
ibanez 4 string acoustic

perc:
sonor 3005 15 peice

Bass:

Some 6 string (The brand is so cheap that I won't even mention it.)

Guitar:

12 string acoustic (Same brand as bass)

6 string acoustic (Same brand as bass)

6 string electric (Different, but just as crappy brand)

Anyway, it's not the quality that counts, it's how you play them. Am I right? I plan on getting better equipment anyway, when I get a job.

My drummer has many more instruments than me, but his drumset is the only thing that's actually worth something.

He has something like 3 acoustics, 2 electric guitars, 1 bass, 2 keyboards, 2 drumsets (He has another, much crappier one that he is selling.) and probably more instruments that I don't know about. :err:

His brother has a nice Epiphone though. :)

You guys have some nice ass shit. My gear's mostly pretty beat up besides the Strat, but it sounds and plays fine.

Ibanez RG7 621 BK (7-string)
American Standard Strat, Olympic White/Rosewood
Jackson DR 7-string
Edirol PCR-50 MIDI keyboard

And hey Montu, nice icon - that's my favorite album.

Edit: I'll try to get a picture of my gear (minus the Ibanez, it's getting a setup) tonight.

Heres a pic of most of stuff...

my.php

its not pink, its actually orange/red, and im in the process of getting a custom pickguard made for it ($75), and im also waiting on some extra $$ to send to body out for refinnishing (Swirl + Monkey grip) by Sims, who does Steve Vai's blue LED mods in his mirror jems.....(its going to cost me like $450)
The neck is a origional Ibanez BFP factory replacement neck, it has never been played or been on any guitar, and is retardedly rare..The pickguard is going to have 2 Dimarzio Evo's, 1 Blue bobin, 1 Black each...which I already have and are being installed in my RG470 at the moment just so I can play with them.

Everyday that goes by that I can't play it is agony...its an ongoing project that will be completed hopefully by the end of the summer.

Guitars: 1.5 string Squier Custom, 17 fret electric. With removable pickguard.
2. Squier Cyclone, purple. With removable pickups (don't ask)
3. Les Paul Special, 1 pickup.

Amps: 1. Mesa Boogie Triple Rectifier with 2 Mesa Cabs
2. Crate Blue Voodoo with Crate cabs.

Picks: Guitar Research

Strings: Guitar Research

Pretty Shnazzy.

Guitars: 5 string Squier Custom, 17 fret electric. With removable pickguard.
2. Squier Cyclone, purple. With removable pickups (don't ask)
3. Les Paul Special, 1 pickup.

Amps: 1. Mesa Boogie Triple Rectifier with 2 Mesa Cabs
2. Crate Blue Voodoo with Crate cabs.

Picks: Guitar Research

Strings: Guitar Research

Pretty Shnazzy.

well im late on posting cuz im new but guitars i have

76 Fender Strat
Washburn WG587 (7 String)
Some cheao unnamed brand i got for 20 bucks i redid has a Seymour Duncan Invader in the bridge only pickup
a Johnson w/ a Gibson Dirty Finger at the bridge
and a 80s Jap Strat w/ a OFR and Dimarzio Super Distortion humbucker and one of the fastest necks ive ever played

bass i have a Fender J Bass American

drums i have some super cheap brand my drummer gave me when he got his new kit i have zildjan cymbals

i use a marshall MGDFX50 combo for practice and small gigs a Line 6 Spider 210 120 watt w/ 2 10s as a backup and a Marshall MGdfx100 head nad the cab made for it for larger shows

My stuff :

Engl 580 + 930/60 + G-major (now a Replifex, and 2 seperate racks, waiting for PowerDistributor + racktuner which I ordered)
stack.JPG

guitars :

Bo-El MC-7 Marcel Coenen signature 7-string :
MC7.jpg

Bo-El GG Classic :
GG.JPG

Ibanez RG7620 7-string
rg7.bmp

and for demorecordings I use a PODxt + DAW P4/1024MB