How many musicians we got here??

Hi!

I try to play the guitar for about 8 years now. Unfortunately, I never had lessons, so there's still a lot to do. Originally I played the drums for quite a time when a fellow student of mine asked me to play lead guitar in his band,he left two years later and me as the main songwriter, so here I'am.

Equipment:

Ibanez RG520XJB
Ibanez RG450BK
Ibanez SA460XAV
Ibanez TCY 25
Marathon Randy Rhoads model (the guitar itself is crap, but I love the shape of it, and it has been a good companion for years)

Line6 Flextone II HD
Hughes&Kettner Attax 100
Marshall 1960 A 4x12
Marshall 1960 B 4x12

There are some chabges about to come up with my stuff, but I still have to gather some Euros for that.

Greetz,

Kaos Kosh

Aye fellows

Play since 5-6 Years. I never had lessons too, just one year e-guitar lessons, where we get told the important things.
Unfortunately I am not in a band cause I didnt found a band which is on my level, play the music like me and have the motivation to play and practice seriously.

Equip:

Ibanez RG LTD w/custom tribalgraphics-made with Window Color :)

Marshall AVT 150 Combo

Dean Markley strings 46-9

Dunlop Picks Jazz III

and another guitarist ;)

I'm playing since 6 Years now with lessons from beginning. Helps me a lot with all the theoretic stuff.

I'm playing a Rack with:

- JMP-1 Preamp
- Alesis Quadraverb
- ENGL 830/50 Poweramp

A Rivera k212 Cab with Vintage 30 Speaker

Plaing mainly with a ESP Ltd. MH-200 (Now with DiMarzio Steves Speacial an Air Norton Humbucker)

http://home.arcor.de/mocher/Amp.jpg

greetz

I play an Ernie Ball 5 string- stingray which i got for a steal. GK full stack, Fender P bass for backup and a cheap Esteban acoustic which seriosly sucks the big one :loco:

I've been playing drums for about 6 years. I played w/friends at a couple of my high school's talent shows...nothing serious. I spent the next few years practicing at my home and playing in a band w/some friends of my cousin. We released 2 'made-at-home' albums and then broke up. Since then, i moved out of town to attend college and met my current band during my first day at school. We've made 2 demos and play frequently in and around town.

Our website: www.soundclick.com/severity

Gear:
Pacific CX 5 piece kit in Silver Onyx
Zildjian/Sabian Cymbals
Pacific hardware
DW pedals
Remo heads
Vic Firth/Vater sticks

Les Paul '73. They say I'm quite a great. But there's still a lot to learn! Does anyone here have made some CDs? I'd like to hear them!

I've been playing piano for over 10 years now, and I got lessons for acoustic guitar for about a year now. I also play an Ibanez GSA60 with some kind of Zoom Multi-effect thingy, now THAT'S crappy :S