Your current instrument of musicality

Final_Vision

This is Not an Exit
Oct 19, 2001
California
I dunno if everyon here plays an instrument or not, but just out of curiousity, post pics of your current guitar, drums, bass etc.

I will soon have my grubby mits on this however:
gt_cu24.jpg

PRS Custom 24

I'm gonna get the ten top version. Tried it out at guitar center yesterday and I had a wet dream about it last night.

I have a Jackson DKMG at the moment and I'll post a pic of that in a bit.

Andreas and Martin are also required to post pics. I know Andreas has quite a collection, I just happened to lose the pic :p

Thats cool shit man! Record some of your stuff, I'm interested in hearing it. I dont play an instrument however my main way of music is my throat... althought I suck I sing along with a bunch of songs, I mean how can ya not :D

SLSMG_Soloist_sm.jpg
This is what my 'grubby mitts' play. A Jackson SLSMG Soloist - I'm pretty darn satisfied with it so far. Though I must admit it is a little hard to find an anti-polish for its matte finish.

Dgfoto33.jpg

this is as close as i can find to the model ive got, as its a few years old. everything is pretty much the same except ive got a fixed bridge (better) and mine is liek bright metallic green (also better). ive also got this:
ec300red.jpg

ESP Eclipse 300. uNF.

and i have a shitty drumset thats not worth trying to find a picture of.

Gadlor said:
SLSMG_Soloist_sm.jpg
This is what my 'grubby mitts' play. A Jackson SLSMG Soloist - I'm pretty darn satisfied with it so far. Though I must admit it is a little hard to find an anti-polish for its matte finish.
\

I WAS going to get that Jackson, but I figured if I'm going to save up I might as well get a guitar thats gonna keep me from buying a new one for a very very long time. But I love the look of the soloist, I was very tempted heh.

I also have the same ESP as neal, except mine has dead notes all over the neck and some crappy pick ups. :p

Liking the Gibson Gums...I've seen your actual guitar unfortunately, in a pic that has scarred me for life :( Also what model is it?

My friend has an ESP bass exactly like that froosch, hows that one sound?

@Alpha pix plz

It's been working fine for me, sounds great and stuff compared to the price, and you can really move around pretty fast on it. I wouldn't reccomend this specific model to anyone that's been playing for a while, save your money and get something better, but I only paid $200 for it. Not sure about the bass though, ESP has a whole bunch of guitars and basses that are shaped the same but vary in quality.

I think it's also the guitar that Balsac the Jaws of Death from Gwar plays.

cool man, definitly not a whole lot of drummers out there when your looking for a band, find about 30 guitar players of course :p

Damnit, where the fuck are Martin and Andreas!? lol

Final_Vision said:
Liking the Gibson Gums...I've seen your actual guitar unfortunately, in a pic that has scarred me for life :( Also what model is it?
It's a Studio, 1995 (I think?). The cheapest of the bunch (although not exactly cheap.. $1500+ new). From what I gather, the main difference between my model and the more expensive ones doesn't have much to do with sound. It just doesn't seem worth it to pay 2 grand more for a prettier guitar that plays and sounds exactly the same

This is my other guitar. For about 400$, it was a good buy
pac012.gif

mine is green :dopey:

Final_Vision said:
cool man, definitly not a whole lot of drummers out there when your looking for a band, find about 30 guitar players of course :p

Damnit, where the fuck are Martin and Andreas!? lol

Hehe, yeah. Well, it's generally easier and cheaper to get hold of a guitar if you just wanna try it out. Drums are pretty expensive. And you definitely won't love dragging the drums around. Thank God that we rehearse in my house :worship:

Ok....i got to admit one thing.....i couldn´t get my picture up today....how the fuck do u do it?!!??!?? :worship: Can send it to one of you guys, so u can bring it up for me?? Please contact me on msn sometime during Thursday and i´ll send it. :wave: