Pics of your guitars/bass/drums? Post here!

suislidE

Texas Tech!!
Oct 30, 2003
Lubbock, Texas
I just got a decent pic of my Jackson, so i thought i would post it and my other guitars. The first is my jackson SLSMG with a black flametop, JB/Full shred combo. The second is my old Ibanez RG570, with a SH6 Distortion in the bridge. I sold it in the spring to get my jackson, but i kind of regret it cause it played so good and was just an overall badass guitar. The last is my acoustic, a Takamine EG530. Ill be selling it in the near future with a $70 gig bag for around $300. If anyone is interested, ill be glad to go ahead and get rid of it. Post your pics!

jackson.jpg
takamine.jpg

ibanez1.jpg

I haven't gotten any new gear, so I've still got my fisrt drumset and guitar. They're not bad, but I need new intrunments before I'm willing to show everyone what I've got.

I take pictures of my guitars the day i get them, for insurance and documentation purposes...so heres the pics of my current guitars when i got them...enjoy:

My 2004 Paul Reed Smith Custom Artist Series Black Burst:
c8_3.jpg

My 1972 Les Paul Custom in Black (being customized as we speak).
lespaulcustcom72.jpg

My 2004 Martin 000-16GT With Custom Installed Electronics
martin.jpg

My crappy steel-stringed Tanglewood, a good 30 years old Yamaha, a decent Kelly (japan), and a similiar Warrior
IMG_3037.JPG

NineFeetUnderground said:
I take pictures of my guitars the day i get them, for insurance and documentation purposes...so heres the pics of my current guitars when i got them...enjoy:

My 2004 Paul Reed Smith Custom Artist Series Black Burst:
c8_3.jpg

My 1972 Les Paul Custom in Black (being customized as we speak).
lespaulcustcom72.jpg

My 2004 Martin 000-16GT With Custom Installed Electronics
martin.jpg

damn

NFU: you got quite amazing equipment tho it reveals the fact that you are an opeth fanboy :p . i love PRS guitars but why did you buy it in THAT finish? they have tons of better ones...(it'S still an amazing guitar, dont get me wrong :) )

I would love to post some pictures of my kit, when I get some, my brother has a digital camera, and he's coming over the 24th. I'll post some up some days after that. The kit that allows me to bang out lopez songs, mwahahahaha. (minus the 32nd double bass notes)

Found the pics of my guitar:

6_.jpg

9_.jpg

The finish is way brighter than on the pics. that other guitar is a cheap-ass strat-copy.

edit: almost forgot: it is a esp ltd h1000 deluxe with seymour duncan JB and 59. it has a mahagoni-body with a maple-top. the neck is amde of maple as well and the fretboard is rosewood. :Spin:

[KOTNO]Narrot said:
NFU: you got quite amazing equipment tho it reveals the fact that you are an opeth fanboy :p . i love PRS guitars but why did you buy it in THAT finish? they have tons of better ones...(it'S still an amazing guitar, dont get me wrong :) )
my choices of equipment bear no resemblance to Opeth other than we both like the best quality out there...many artists use PRS...including Alex Lifeson, who is actually of greater influence to my playing than the opeth boys, as well as my original reason for getting into this brand. ;)

that blackburst finish i love, very vintage and mellow looking...im not into fruity colors, like greens, blues, or reds, etc...and black is boring, and i have a black guitar already.

as for the martin, i got it, since i have small hands and the 000 auditorium models have smaller bodies, which help with handling it better. and its maybe the best sounding acoustic ive heard in a long time for the price range i wanted.

nah, i wasnt to serious about that. i just popped into my mind that that's almost the same equipment opeth used on their last records :) . if i had the money to affort a better guitar i'd probably get a PRS too (the only guitar i'd also consider is a tausch dragonfly, which is probably the most beautiful les paul vaiation i've ever seen). about the finish, i dont like sunbursts that go from very bright colors to very dark colors but that's pure taste :).

[KOTNO]Narrot said:
nah, i wasnt to serious about that. i just popped into my mind that that's almost the same equipment opeth used on their last records :) . if i had the money to affort a better guitar i'd probably get a PRS too (the only guitar i'd also consider is a tausch dragonfly, which is probably the most beautiful les paul vaiation i've ever seen). about the finish, i dont like sunbursts that go from very bright colors to very dark colors but that's pure taste :).

thats cool. thats the one thing i love about guitars...theres one for everybody...think how boring and impersonal it would be if every guitarist had to use the same color and same brand of guitar. :p

that's true for sure...and to be honest which guitarist decides to get a guitar by tone? it's all about looks ;) . and then again i am just too much into 'fruity' finishes at guitars as long as you can see the actual wood thru the finish :). that just owns me...

Yeah Steve Vai has a pretty unique model Ibanez, I mean its got a freakin handle on it so you can tote the damn thing around like a suitcase... not a bad idea I suppose.

[KOTNO]Narrot said:
btw: how much did you pay for that martin?
i have a friend who works at a guitar retailer by me...he got it for me for 950 including the custom electronics...i was very happy i got such a deal...since it typically would cost about 1500 with that stuff installed in it.