post pics of your gear and guitars!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh lawd....

facepalm2ic7copyrl2.jpg

thanks altitudes...... and yes i no its called "thread" lol but this is my first time doin any of this shit so im gonna mess up a lil bit

a troll is someone on a forum who goes making stupid threads and acting like a tard

Actually it's a person who does that PURPOSELY to get a rise out of the regulars and start arguments. Not saying that this person IS a troll, but I've been around a long time. I have a knack for this, either way, enjoy your stay here :)

Actually it's a person who does that PURPOSELY to get a rise out of the regulars and start arguments. Not saying that this person IS a troll, but I've been around a long time. I have a knack for this, either way, enjoy your stay here :)

thanx heartless name ..no im juss new to all this and im a guitar freak lol and i ove lookin at ppls gear its fun to see wat other ppl have and no im not hear to mak truble:headbang::lol:

thanx heartless name ..no im juss new to all this and im a guitar freak lol and i ove lookin at ppls gear its fun to see wat other ppl have and no im not hear to mak truble:headbang::lol:

Ok, well for fun I'll have the mods take a look at your IP and run a few of their other tricks (they can tell if the same computer is being used, they don't rely only on IP so a proxy won't protect you should you be a fake account)... but if you are a legitimate user I apologize. We have had problems in the past here so forgive my caution. I suggest you should lurk (just read through the threads) a bit to get the hang of things then dive in and have a great time! :)

Ok, well for fun I'll have the mods take a look at your IP and run a few of their other tricks (they can tell if the same computer is being used, they don't rely only on IP so a proxy won't protect you should you be a fake account)... but if you are a legitimate user I apologize. We have had problems in the past here so forgive my caution. I suggest you should lurk (just read through the threads) a bit to get the hang of things then dive in and have a great time! :)

ok dude thanx but i promise im not :headbang::)

You have bad English, even for a troll.

Signs of a troll/fake account are joining a forum, starting a thread that they regular user KNOWS is going to get a rise from people so they do that. Making multiple posts ONLY in their troll thread playing innocent instead of showing interest in the rest of the forum. Usually people join, make one post, and just browse the forum for a while until the get a feel for it before hopping into the community. Also, bad grammar and spelling is an attempt to hide their REAL typing patterns. Not saying this is the case, but I'm just saying the things I know of that are occurring right now that might indicate this is a fake account.

Status
Not open for further replies.