Post pics of funny guitars or basses

bitchs_back.jpg
http://www.edromanguitars.com/avail/guitar/bcrich/thongfull.jpg

ey! bC RICHes are cool!!!!

funny like... one of a kind, handmade, something like that

Do not make fun of bc rich or ill do something bad to you... huh

I'll have to go with Stormbringer on this one. They're a little over-the-top, "look how scary I am" to me. I don't know anything about how well they play, I just don't like their looks - spose I should try one before I rag on them.

eeey! i have a warlock (with brand new emgs) and they are good, i can play symphony x solos, yngwie and all that shit on it and it plays as good as any other guitar! ill post a video soon to prove that their good... if ur good

XeroX. said:
ofsinsandshred, post a pic of ur guitar please! i see it on ur avatar and it looks wierd, what model is it?

My fault, I haven't checked this thread in a while. Just an Ibanez RG7621 (Fixed bridge 7-string)... pretty normal body and everything, just a weird angle in the photo I guess, but I really like it.

Actually I'm also holding a sonometer in that picture - we were screwing around with a digital camera while I was doing my big physics project.

The mighty dragon!!!

ofsinsandshred now i can understand the model of ur guitar... seemed wierd but then looked again and... taraaan there it was... *kills self*