Pics of your guitars/bass/drums? Post here!

bball_1523 said:
guitarandamp.jpeg

Ibanez GAX70 and Fender Frontman 38 watt practice amp. That's all I got. lol

Yo bball is that a fucking goalie legpad? if it is, fucking nice! I used to be a goalie 2 years ago, roller. I always wanted to play ice, but... never had the money, and I was a good iceskater.

Edit; oh maybe not it kinds of looks like a jacket now, with a shirt under it.

Because I'm technologically inferior, here:
Schecter 006 deluxe in satin black.
And left handed, bitches.
Also, with an orange on black Opeth sticker located to the right of the knobs.
Dean Edge bass [lefty, of course] in black.
Alvarez singlecut acoustic w/pickguard [no suprise, it's a lefty]
Johnson practice amp
Boss Heavy Metal pedal
Boss Metal Zone pedal
DigiTech Grunge pedal

Darfus said:
Yo bball is that a fucking goalie legpad? if it is, fucking nice! I used to be a goalie 2 years ago, roller. I always wanted to play ice, but... never had the money, and I was a good iceskater.

Edit; oh maybe not it kinds of looks like a jacket now, with a shirt under it.

Sorry, but what are you referring to in that picture? LOL I don't have a goalie legpad or anything hockey related.

My room just looked messed up lol.

/1st post.. :)

Some of my rig... :headbang:
AlansRig.jpg

In the pic -
Bass: Warwick FNA Jazzman 5
Amp: '99 SWR SM-400S
Cabs: 2 x David Eden 210XSTs + Warwick 410 Pro (soon to be sold)
Stompboxes: Boss Tu-2, EBS Multicomp, EBS BassIQ, Jim Dunlop 105Q Crybaby

Jinn said:
Because I'm technologically inferior, here:
Schecter 006 deluxe in satin black.
And left handed, bitches.
Also, with an orange on black Opeth sticker located to the right of the knobs.
Dean Edge bass [lefty, of course] in black.
Alvarez singlecut acoustic w/pickguard [no suprise, it's a lefty]
Johnson practice amp
Boss Heavy Metal pedal
Boss Metal Zone pedal
DigiTech Grunge pedal

ahhh...a fellow lefty!! I just wish I could post my pics...I have no clue how!

My main is a lefty PRS McCarty ten top in Tobacco sunburst. Have a couple of Ibanez's, an SG, and a Fender acoustic. I have a Crate amp now, going to the Line 6 after Christmas due to the amount of effects they have. I don't have a need for anything big. Next door neighbor is a cop, with an itchy
9-1-1 finger.

Shadows Skulk said:
eh, I don't know if Opeth could pull it off with a fender squire and a pignose and an upside-down trashcan for lopez
no i meant its not so much about having money...its connections.

obviously, you need decent equipment to have a decent sound...just how it goes. :erk:

And you really dont smoke and drink right, or use any drugs for that matter? Anyway, the color of my shit was bright green the other day, I drank like half a liter of RITZ Blue Ice soda and I woke up the next day and took a casual shit, only to see a toilet filled with bright green feces. I almost thought I had been inbibed with some sort of radiation, but infact it was just from the food coloring in the soda.

I had the same experience years ago with with some flavored beer called 'Saint Ides', which I had a similar experience, but it wasnt so much of an experience like it was from the recent soda drinking of the RITZ BLUE ICE. Beware!